Man Stuff, Funny or Otherwise... (Pranks Included also)

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
So, a rare thing happened last night. Something I did and afterwards I got to thinking "only a man would say or do something like that". This thread is dedicated to things like that, occurrences, peculiarities, gross things, thoughts, odd turned things and just plain weird things that are mostly associated with men.

What was mine? Well, after a delicious supper concocted by the soon to be Missus Triplegee, I was prompted to attend a ceremony at my throne during which I expelled a near perfect "halo" of excrement. I mean, an unbroken ring around the entire circumference of the toilet! We're talking nigh onto 15 inches unbroken! Yeah! I know! I felt like a newborn father I was so proud! Now, some of you young fellers may not think that's a big deal but I'm 63 and "Solid circumferential deposits" are not a strong characteristic of we old wizened ones.
So, beaming with pride, I hollered at my future beneficiary and said "hey baby, come look at this before I flush it!"
She, who possesses nearly all the class in our relationship, whole heartedly declined my invitation with her own exasperated "HONEY!!! That's gross!!!" So, encouraged by her disgust, I offerred up the possibility of me taking a picture or two and posting my accomplishment on Facebook, TikTok and Twitter! While Fascistbook and the Chinese Spy Site may frown upon it, Surely Elon Musk would appreciate my grand achievement as open minded as he appears to be this month.
Milady countered and thoroughly chastised me about doing anything other than sending my prize straight down the toilet as quick as possible. So, with mixed emotions of pride and feelings of loss, I flushed my creation down to hell or at least the septic tank.
Afterwards, I was pondering why women don't appreciate or respect men for their significant accomplishments regardless of how bizarre or unconventional. That string of thought is what led to this thread.
So, what are some things you guys have done, witnessed or thought of that are mainly associated with the "Male Race"? It can be anything of any degree of social acceptance as you've seen above. Especially some of your deeper thoughts. Let's hear them.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
So, a rare thing happened last night. Something I did and afterwards I got to thinking "only a man would say or do something like that". This thread is dedicated to things like that, occurrences, peculiarities, gross things, thoughts, odd turned things and just plain weird things that are mostly associated with men.

What was mine? Well, after a delicious supper concocted by the soon to be Missus Triplegee, I was prompted to attend a ceremony at my throne during which I expelled a near perfect "halo" of excrement. I mean, an unbroken ring around the entire circumference of the toilet! We're talking nigh onto 15 inches unbroken! Yeah! I know! I felt like a newborn father I was so proud! Now, some of you young fellers may not think that's a big deal but I'm 63 and "Solid circumferential deposits" are not a strong characteristic of we old wizened ones.
So, beaming with pride, I hollered at my future beneficiary and said "hey baby, come look at this before I flush it!"
She, who possesses nearly all the class in our relationship, whole heartedly declined my invitation with her own exasperated "HONEY!!! That's gross!!!" So, encouraged by her disgust, I offerred up the possibility of me taking a picture or two and posting my accomplishment on Facebook, TikTok and Twitter! While Fascistbook and the Chinese Spy Site may frown upon it, Surely Elon Musk would appreciate my grand achievement as open minded as he appears to be this month.
Milady countered and thoroughly chastised me about doing anything other than sending my prize straight down the toilet as quick as possible. So, with mixed emotions of pride and feelings of loss, I flushed my creation down to hell or at least the septic tank.
Afterwards, I was pondering why women don't appreciate or respect men for their significant accomplishments regardless of how bizarre or unconventional. That string of thought is what led to this thread.
So, what are some things you guys have done, witnessed or thought of that are mainly associated with the "Male Race"? It can be anything of any degree of social acceptance as you've seen above. Especially some of your deeper thoughts. Let's hear them.

Strictly male ... I walked into the John at a UK fraternity house many years ago, opened the stall door and there was a sign on the toilet that said: "Don't Flush - World Record Pending!" and it sure looked like a world record to me!! 😄

FF/EMT516

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Caneyville, Ky
Just a few days ago me and my 4 year old son went to dump a couple bags of corn at a new place I’ve never hunted. Walking in I noticed a big fresh scrape. On the way back out I said, "You think you can pee?" So there we stood, father and son, peeing all we could (since we had just peed about 20 mins before) into this fresh scrape. And I thought, now this is some father and son stuff right here.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Just a few days ago me and my 4 year old son went to dump a couple bags of corn at a new place I’ve never hunted. Walking in I noticed a big fresh scrape. On the way back out I said, "You think you can pee?" So there we stood, father and son, peeing all we could (since we had just peed about 20 mins before) into this fresh scrape. And I thought, now this is some father and son stuff right here.
That's the good stuff your son will remember I bet.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Y’all are crazy.

The only man specific thing I can think of off hand…

My mustache goes over my bottom lip, I trim it once I choke on it drinking coffee.

Whenever my wife cooks and I eat supper I accuse my wife of getting hair in my food. She panics each time and starts to apologize, gets her glasses and realizes it’s a mustache hair. She is kind of ditzy and wakes up to a brand new world everyday. I can pull the same jokes over and over.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

How many rest notches?