Man Stuff, Funny or Otherwise... (Pranks Included also)

supergoat80

10 pointer
Aug 31, 2012
A guy I worked with wrote a poem about his and hung it in the break room.
Who was it? Could have been me but thinking Eddy W! I remember when Tom shit all over three stalls. Jose refused to clean it up. Me being a former plumber I splashed hot bleach water everywhere and took a scrub brush to 1 2 and 3 every one thanked me but Tom he just stared and rung out a shitty shirt.

baknblack

12 pointer
Jan 30, 2014
Henry County
Who was it? Could have been me but thinking Eddy W! I remember when Tom shit all over three stalls. Jose refused to clean it up. Me being a former plumber I splashed hot bleach water everywhere and took a scrub brush to 1 2 and 3 every one thanked me but Tom he just stared and rung out a shitty shirt.
It was Eddie. Tom's a trip. He's the main reason I retired as soon as I could. Couldn't take it anymore. I'm surprised he's still there.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Okay, so let's steer this crapshow away from fecal conversation if ya'll want. How about another issue that pertains to men? More TMI so to speak.
Once upon a time in a land far, far away called the prime of my life I was slim and trim and built like a sleek linebacker. Spent my summers at Burnside State Park pool where I just knew all the local hotties needed me around to comfort them in times of emotional or physical wants and discomforts. :rolleyes:
So, one prospective victim (see damn fine ass girl) was extremely desperate one bright summer day and came up to me while I was in the shallow end and I eventually connived her into allowing me to hold her in my arms while I put on the charms verbally. You know, Earnest T. Bass style. Like I said, she was built wonderfully and the Commodores song "Brick House" described her perfectly. And she "got" to me if you know what I mean. Eventually, the conversation lagged and she wanted to go and lay out in the sun. Therein lies the problem, at that moment I could not exit the pool without attention drawn my way as I was "at attention" so to speak! Of course some of my buddies noticed that she had got out without me and immediately knew the reason. Being the sympathetic assholes I knew them for, they proceeded to draw attention to me by asking, rather loudly,for me to get out and join them for some odd reason or other. They knew that I could not for a while anyway and were laughing, pointing and making fun of my predicament. Of course those in their immediate area caught on which included Kim, the hot chick who created my condition in the first place. Thoroughly embarrassed, I slowly waded towards the steps in hopes of making it to the bathroom without the single moms or their kids noticing my protuberance.
I made it and eventually things returned to a docile state and I was able to rejoin my asinine comrades. But not without all of them checking to see if my flagpole was in service or not. I might add that Kim and several of her friends joined in the fun also. The key to all this is that I am a heck of a grower and not much of a shower. (There's your TMI for this episode) So, fun was had at my expense for several days after that cause evidently my friends were beset with boredom and recalled and repeated the events of that day several times for laughter's sake.
So, anybody else have an embarrassing episode involving your friend who thinks on his own?

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
So, a rare thing happened last night. Something I did and afterwards I got to thinking "only a man would say or do something like that". This thread is dedicated to things like that, occurrences, peculiarities, gross things, thoughts, odd turned things and just plain weird things that are mostly associated with men.
Gross, immature?

Like most men in their early 20s my college roommates and i liked do go out drinking rather frequently with the goal of hooking up with women, some random some not. The next morning it was a tradition to stick our unwashed finger under the nose of another roommate when they had their guard down to announce success to the group.

Same crew… when we moved into a new place some would argue over the best room (i always took the worst for $100-$150 a month less) during an especially hostile discussion one christened the doorknob of the best room with his pecker, which ended the argument. From then on thats how they settled arguments over possession, first one to rub their junk on something owned it. Unconventional but kept the peace mostly.

Here’s an unrelated but funny story. Those boys could be destructive so I always shyed away from signing leases and people just never really noticed. One of our land lords (owned multiple places) finally got wise and stopped by to talk to me about who was missing from the lease. I admitted it was me and told him I preferred to let them be on the hook legally. While he appreciated my strategy he said he’d get a lease from the truck and wanted a signature. When he came back i had a 4 foot water bong loaded and fired up. I said ill sign if he’d take a hit before he left. After protesting a bit that guy hung out for 2 hours BSing, smoking, and having a good old time. Then he finally left, all smiles… without that signed piece of paper.

Last edited: