Need a Lab puppy

grnhd

6 pointer
Dec 6, 2009
suwanee,ky
If you do Facebook get on the retriever for sale pages, there's a ton of good litters on there. You'll have to look up retriever groups because technically you can't sale dogs on there. I've seen some I'd love to have a puppy from and I just got one in July. Also look up the HRC pages on Facebook and mention you're looking. West ky HRC is local and I how found my puppy. The president is a good dude,and who I got my puppy from, and I'm sure he knows of some litters. Also look on retriever training forum they have some great litters on there. Hope this helps

Born to Hunt

8 pointer
Oct 20, 2005
Edmonton, KY
Well let’s see it.
JokerxRaven.jpg

Born to Hunt

8 pointer
Oct 20, 2005
Edmonton, KY
Joker is 9/9 in master tests
He finished 4 qualifiers with a reserve jam in the Professional Retriever Trainers Association trial in Ronan, MT, a jam at Black Warrior, a fourth at the Acadiana Club in Louisiana and a second at South Louisiana RC
He's passed the HRC Grand on his first run and is currently 14/14 in HRC tests
He's headed to Roseburg, Oregon to run the master national as I type...fingers crossed to continue his perfect record in hunt tests and best of all...he can do the real thing. This was taken four days after achieving QAA:
272960751_172190145135162_3593369219275861828_n.jpg

grnhd

6 pointer
Dec 6, 2009
suwanee,ky
Ha! Wish I could do that...there's a lady out in facebook land that does these for most all of the litters advertised there. I own and trained the male and I've seen this female in action many times. Should be a bang up litter of duck gitters.
Do you know what those puppies sold for? That's a nice pedigree. How did you dog do at MN? Also who run your dog there, just curious?

Latest posts