Never will be happy

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I’m down in Fla right now and was watching a bit of news this morning. Why? I don’t know. Anyway, they were showing the “Pride lights” on one of the bridges in Sarasota. All they talked about is how many people opposed it and how the mayor really had to work to push it through since those light by a waterway didn’t meet certain codes, etc… I’m like, “Huh?” Hardly anyone wants it and it’s really not even legal but you had to work hard to push it through? I don’t get it.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
Wait until we have Junteenth another national holiday and I am sure they want it to be a paid holiday:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Should’ve never stopped.

Don't want to steal your thread but here is just ONE more example of the direction we're headed if these people continue down the path of revising our Nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shoplifting-crime-cities-san-francisco-new-york

Hell ... you don't need a crystal ball ... ANYBODY can open their eyes and see what's happening now and what's going to happen if they aren't stopped.

We're going to have to get out of our "Comfort Zone" folks.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
E3CF5DFD-01CE-48C5-9896-84299DB9C6C2.jpeg

Those people need this.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Don't want to steal your thread but here is just ONE more example of the direction we're headed if these people continue down the path of revising our Nation.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/shoplifting-crime-cities-san-francisco-new-york

Hell ... you don't need a crystal ball ... ANYBODY can open their eyes and see what's happening now and what's going to happen if they aren't stopped.

We're going to have to get out of our "Comfort Zone" folks.
If they aren't going to do anything about a shoplifter then they shouldn't do anything to a store owner if they shoot them.

Latest posts