New predator movie

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
There's something out there waiting for us......and it ain't no man.
We're all gonna die.

The man is losing it. He's losing his cool
That actors name was Sonny Landham. He passed away in 2017. I’d say he was a real character.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonny_Landham

Just finished watching Prey a few minutes ago. Not bad. I’m a huge Predator fan and liked the premise of this movie. What’s not to like about a movie that has a bull elk less than a minute into it?

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville
first streaming show I was excited to watch in a while. Gonna go against the crowd on this one and cal it a stinker. I guess I was hoping for a bit more realism. (No east L.A. accents for the Comanche) the fights were cool. The alien was cool. But they could have done better than the claymation caliber animals they used. We all saw how The Revenant treated the bear attack and this bear scene in this one was not in the ballpark of looking somewhat realistic. The story was fine but they could have done so much more with the filming on this one. I wouldn’t watch it again but I’m a sucker for the Predator franchise. I’ll definitely watch the next one.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
first streaming show I was excited to watch in a while. Gonna go against the crowd on this one and cal it a stinker. I guess I was hoping for a bit more realism. (No east L.A. accents for the Comanche) the fights were cool. The alien was cool. But they could have done better than the claymation caliber animals they used. We all saw how The Revenant treated the bear attack and this bear scene in this one was not in the ballpark of looking somewhat realistic. The story was fine but they could have done so much more with the filming on this one. I wouldn’t watch it again but I’m a sucker for the Predator franchise. I’ll definitely watch the next one.
Yessir. It didn't live up to the other movies, especially considering all the hype.

Greyghost7

Fawn
May 2, 2022
Texas
Watched this trailer to movie. If you liked the original movie this one is also excellent. Based on predator landing on earth and battling Indians and white trappers,maybe 1800s. Rated R,its not for weak stomachs.
This one getting arse kick by that sqaw...lol

Latest posts