Niece’s first buck

3PointSlayer

6 pointer
Aug 3, 2021
Between The Bridges
I took my oldest niece this morning. Her name is Hadley she is 13. This is her third year hunting. She has been extremely patient she just hasn’t been able to get it done until today. Her younger sister seems to get one every time we go. She made a great shot with the 350 legend at 50 yards. I’m proud of her. She was beyond excited that she got a buck and that it was bigger than her sister’s.

130C5225-9028-4091-B563-009B64084C0D.jpeg

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
S
I took my oldest niece this morning. Her name is Hadley she is 13. This is her third year hunting. She has been extremely patient she just hasn’t been able to get it done until today. Her younger sister seems to get one every time we go. She made a great shot with the 350 legend at 50 yards. I’m proud of her. She was beyond excited that she got a buck and that it was bigger than her sister’s.

View attachment 107142
he looks happy,congrats girl

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG

View attachment 107142
Awesome!!!!!

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.

View attachment 107142

Latest posts