Now Beau died in Iraq

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Iraq seems to weigh heavily on their minds..

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
He's considered expendable, no loss to the globalists if he's removed. So is Chlamydia Harris. If we had raised up and had a non-cucked Congress in response to the coup/fake election results, wouldn't have been any big deal to the Globalists if these people where in prison for treason. They would have just gotten another puppet. Now that we've got these bumbling fools in the Blight House, I'm sure the Luciferians get a real party chuckle over it.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
He's considered expendable, no loss to the globalists if he's removed. So is Chlamydia Harris. If we had raised up and had a non-cucked Congress in response to the coup/fake election results, wouldn't have been any big deal to the Globalists if these people where in prison for treason. They would have just gotten another puppet. Now that we've got these bumbling fools in the Blight House, I'm sure the Luciferians get a real party chuckle over it.
Nice.

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
1667526066403.png

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Take a week off of the Internet EC. Clear your mind.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
One thing for dead certain. The democrats and republicans both groom their yes men candidates. Trump was the outlier they didn’t count on. That can never happen again and they are working to see it doesn’t.