Pickled eggs!

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
We used to just use pickling formula from a gallon jar of pickle bologna. Just load of with eggs and wait. Haven’t done it in a while and not recommending anyone trying it, but I’d say thousands have been consumed that way.
That is the way I used to do them

1badDart

6 pointer
Oct 30, 2012
W. KY
I haven't made any since 14. These had habanero peppers in them and had some bite when you ate them but would warm you up at the end of the digestive cycle. LOL

eggs.JPG

kraynky

Spike
Dec 28, 2014
Elizabethtown, KY
I just finished a large jar of pickled okra bought at WM. Wife boiled a few eggs & dropped them in the pickling juice. About 10 days later they are awesome!

Yes to keeping the windows down. Don't eat them for breakfast if you work in a busy office environment.

Well, might be fun on a elevator........ LOL!

luvtohunt

12 pointer
Sep 1, 2011
Eubank, Ky
I make the mustard ones similar to what @Nock mentioned. I eliminate and add a bit to that recipe. I like them super pickled so my sugar content is less, i don't prefer celery seed so its gone, I add regular old yeller mustard on top of the whole grain because the color and flavor is better in my opinion, and I will add a jalapeno or two to the jar. I don't make them often because I literally run myself out of a room after eating them.