Post season gobbling report

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
In the nightmares of turkeys
Those nonexistent turkeys around my neck of the woods sure have been doing a lot of gobbling this week. Anyone else heard any? Spring squirrel opens tomorrow (5/21) and I'm anxious to hear gobbling reports from participating individuals.

cedar creek

10 pointer
Sep 7, 2014
Heard one at my uncle farm last Sunday doing a bobcat job, I pulled in shut the truck off, meandering around the trailer I heard one hit, I enjoyed the few gobbling I heard and started my work after that

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
I have heard them when I've been outside early in the mornings. First covid year they gobbled into July! It was crazy how much they gobbled that year. Loved it!

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Ive been hearing and seeing birds everywhere. I imagine the crops getting out late destroyed several early nesting sites and they will be rebreeding.

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
Evidently someone cares? Why don't you put your "Big" boy pants on and learn to turkey hunt. I know with all the shortages it's been hard for you to find kleenex and tampons but please try to get over your inadequacys! Maybe a pedicure will ease the butt hurt you feel?
Nobody said we didn’t kill turkeys. I bet your wife is a good dude, he calls yours in for you. PM me your cell and we’ll discuss it.

Latest posts