Post season gobbling report

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
That is half way. Don't back up now! You're not fooling with those little kids at school. I'll come alone. Come on tough guy. You said address? Come get it!
Bullshit halfway lol. I’ve pm’d you and you wussed out. Even gave you my cell. You’d be a lot easier to deal with than a few kids at school lol. PM me from here on out, no need in others having to listen to the nonsense.

Last edited:

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
In the nightmares of turkeys
Bullshit halfway lol. I’ve pm’d you and you wussed out. Even gave you my cell. You’d be a lot easier to deal with than a few kids at school lol. PM me from here on out, no need in others having to listen to the nonsense.
Nonsense? People here should be accustomed to it. We read your excuse filled post every day! Several responded to my original post with personal observations of gobbling turkeys. Like you said, "Noone cares"?

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
Nonsense? People here should be accustomed to it. We read your excuse filled post every day! Several responded to my original post with personal observations of gobbling turkeys. Like you said, "Noone cares"?
No excuses at all, just facts. I’m definitely used to your turkeys that are behind every tree posts, that never leave your personal property or the property you use. You know “your turkeys”.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
No excuses at all, just facts. I’m definitely used to your turkeys that are behind every tree posts, that never leave your personal property or the property you use. You know “your turkeys”.
Turkeys aren't behind every tree now like they were when all you experts were killing your limit every spring. However, there are plenty of gobblers to fill a tag for those with some ability and " want to ". I'm sure everyone that has responded to this thread doesn't live in "my neck of the woods". Seems like several turkeys still around gobbling? Sorry you couldn't fill your tags.

rockhousehunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2013
Salyersville, Ky
Turkeys aren't behind every tree now like they were when all you experts were killing your limit every spring. However, there are plenty of gobblers to fill a tag for those with some ability and " want to ". I'm sure everyone that has responded to this thread doesn't live in "my neck of the woods". Seems like several turkeys still around gobbling? Sorry you couldn't fill your tags.
Give me that cell number and I’ll text you pics of my boys turkeys they killed with me. We filled several tags but numbers are low and there is no amount of “want to” and ability that’ll make a damn turkey appear from the woods when they ain’t there. You’re one that thinks you can kill a booner on every piece of land in the country, if they’re not there, you won’t kill’em.

KYH5N1

10 pointer
Jan 19, 2008
Give me that cell number and I’ll text you pics of my boys turkeys they killed with me. We filled several tags but numbers are low and there is no amount of “want to” and ability that’ll make a damn turkey appear from the woods when they ain’t there. You’re one that thinks you can kill a booner on every piece of land in the country, if they’re not there, you won’t kill’em.
Another person that doesn't know the difference between a "booner" and a turkey? I'm so glad your son killed a turkey while hunting with you. My son killed 2 while hunting with me this spring. He's killed a limit every spring but 1 since he was 6. He's 23 now. I digress. Sorry you don't have turkeys to hunt.

Latest posts