PSA: DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
True … however, you have to acknowledge there are many here who are just intolerant of any differing viewpoints. They can run their mouth, but become unhinged when someone disagrees with them.
1663598386061.png

Yes, quite a few snowflakes on here who get their feelings hurt

Col. Angus

Spike
Aug 31, 2021
Lex
True … however, you have to acknowledge there are many here who are just intolerant of any differing viewpoints. They can run their mouth, but become unhinged when someone disagrees with them.

Hey Grouse - first time long time. I consider myself fairly down the middle. One comment you made about Trump being “the worst president of all time”. It is obviously subjective and it has me curious. Any specific policy the Trump administration put in place to warrant a bottom 5 rating? I get he is an idiot and acts like a toddler but specifically what policy did you and the rest of America hate to justify that ranking? Russian investigation aside - that really hasn’t been proven.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Hey Grouse - first time long time. I consider myself fairly down the middle. One comment you made about Trump being “the worst president of all time”. It is obviously subjective and it has me curious. Any specific policy the Trump administration put in place to warrant a bottom 5 rating? I get he is an idiot and acts like a toddler but specifically what policy did you and the rest of America hate to justify that ranking? Russian investigation aside - that really hasn’t been proven.
If he chooses to respond, let me summarize

"Orange Man Bad"

Latest posts