Rats Can't Leave Anything Alone

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South

Recently an Officer was Relieved, Reprimanded and Discharged with a general discharge for saying: "There are Only 2 Genders."
Our military has been Totally WOKE

About the Genders. God created Only 2 Genders...man and woman. The Democrats have created all the Others.

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Sooooo .... I've got a question.

If someone (you'll notice I didn't specify gender since I most certainly want to be politically correct 🙄) voluntarily joins a branch of the military and later decides they want to be "something else"; and they deem it necessary to have surgery to repair the mistake God made when they were created (according to them) ... does the taxpayer foot the bill? 😡

What happens to all their old clothes? Who pays for that?? 🤬

FJB HM HD ATHTRIO

MAGA! NOW!!

riverboss

12 pointer
Jan 26, 2009
northern ky
I guarantee tee you we will foot the bill!
This goverment will use our tax money to ensure they buy as many votes as they can!
I hope everyone of these C-- suckered choke to death for what they are doing to this country!

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Just my opinion ,we all got em,but most of these same hippie al-o’s ,are the same bunch that spit ,and cursed our troops ,when they came back from Vietnam ,(a lot in boxes),from doing the job they were trained to do .

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
Well I’ve heard in a state I have no idea which one or if this is true , but I was told that a prison paid for a gender change surgery for an inmate which if true should be illegal or at the least a big NO , to me the surgery’s Are a joke and shouldn’t be allowed , yeah it messes with some folks rights I guess and some Docs payday or at least leave it to the states cause I just don’t want the freaks around me , you have problems if you wanna change who you are in my eyes being gay is one thing , and it is what it is , but they accept who they are I just don’t understand it all but really I don’t try it’s not right in my eyes or opinion

davers

12 pointer
Jul 14, 2014
Kentucky

Recently an Officer was Relieved, Reprimanded and Discharged with a general discharge for saying: "There are Only 2 Genders."
Our military has been Totally WOKE

About the Genders. God created Only 2 Genders...man and woman. The Democrats have created all the Others.
It's like this and only this: XX Chromosome = Female and XY Chromosome = Male. This can't be changed. Basic Biology 101.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
Sooooo .... I've got a question.

If someone (you'll notice I didn't specify gender since I most certainly want to be politically correct 🙄) voluntarily joins a branch of the military and later decides they want to be "something else"; and they deem it necessary to have surgery to repair the mistake God made when they were created (according to them) ... does the taxpayer foot the bill? 😡

What happens to all their old clothes? Who pays for that?? 🤬

FJB HM HD ATHTRIO

MAGA! NOW!!
Yes the military pays for these surgeries. Been going on for a while now. If this country doesn’t wake up and turn back to God, we are domed.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Sleep well tonight.

proxy-image

Latest posts