RIP Camera

ManofManyStangs

8 pointer
May 4, 2009
Stupid bear showed up last night, over 200,000 pics taken first one I lost to a bear.
b1.JPG
b2.JPG
b3.jpg

ManofManyStangs

8 pointer
May 4, 2009
Just looked. It's $30.
If you shoot one make sure you wait over night.....or 3 or 4 before you go look for it.
Serious question say I shoot one on Saturday but 2 sals are killed Saturday and season closes, Can I check it in on Sunday?

mudhole crossing

12 pointer
Aug 20, 2007
East ky
They REALLY do not like cameras for some reason. We had a new bear show up and he found every single camera across almost 400 acres and either broke it or knocked it around the tree. Within a week.

We've been joking that come bear season we'll just put out a bunch of trail cams to bypass the baiting rule lol
Great idea

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
They REALLY do not like cameras for some reason. We had a new bear show up and he found every single camera across almost 400 acres and either broke it or knocked it around the tree. Within a week.

We've been joking that come bear season we'll just put out a bunch of trail cams to bypass the baiting rule lol
That's interesting. Makes you wonder if their nose is better than a deer and they are attracted to human scent.

Latest posts