Roe v Wade

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
Had to pick up some medication for the Pharma today, right beside the register in the pharmacy was a big box of the morning after pill's. I don't see a problem.

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
D9ECD567-1765-4980-85F3-8AC94D429112.jpeg

Bowonly86

6 pointer
Apr 16, 2019
Pendleton county
Do you remember being 18 and your testosterone being off the chart on a college
The point I'm trying to make is the women who have abortions are not just the fat liberals y'all make fun of in your posts, lot's of republican women have had abortions in their lives and I guarantee you know someone who has had one they just haven't disclosed it to you. Lots of these women go on to have families after they finish school and are more financially secure to support a child. This is going to cause lots of problems for Kentucky and not just for women. This is going to affect major corporations relocating here and our University's ability to recruit students.
If only your mother had believed in abortion.

It’s a statistical anomaly and these morons base their entire infanticide on it. They are stupid and disgusting.

It goes hand in hand with the comment I made the other day about them taking the most extreme position regardless the subject. If you walk outside you need a hard hat or you could possibly get hit by a meteorite lol.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
It goes hand in hand with the comment I made the other day about them taking the most extreme position regardless the subject. If you walk outside you need a hard hat or you could possibly get hit by a meteorite lol.
Its not extreme. 4,300 abortions in Kentucky last year. If .02 are incest and rape that's 86 cases. You can call it extreme to ease your conscience but if you are okay with the policy you are also okay with 86 girls being minor or victim of incest or rape not being able to medically abort.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
If only your mother had believed in abortion.
My mother was an incredible Lady and she did believe in abortion and played the organ in our church and taught numerous children at school. She was an advocate for children and was a role model for them. Thank you for bringing her up.

Its not extreme. 4,300 abortions in Kentucky last year. If .02 are incest and rape that's 86 cases. You can call it extreme to ease your conscience but if you are okay with the policy you are also okay with 86 girls being minor or victim of incest or rape not being able to medically abort.

They can travel to another state then that allows the murder of our most vulnerable citizens genius. Are you really that stupid or are you faking it lol?

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
So you have no sympathy for the 4,214 children that were aborted due to lack of responsibility?

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Anybody who plays the organ in church and still believes in murdering children should be hung herself along with her murder advocating spawn.
Thats just too much for your pea brain to handle isnt it? That some one could care and love children and still be pro abortion. Your no savior of children, you can care less. There is no way you have any love in you if you just suggested that my mother should have been hung for her love of LIVING children and their families. Your lazy and hateful and you are the very person I am raising my son to stand up against in order to save this state and country.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
So you have no sympathy for the 4,214 children that were aborted due to lack of responsibility?
Thats where we differ. Christianity is the only religion that thinks that life begins at conception. I do not believe that life begins at conception and in the first trimester. So no, I do not. I care more about the person having the abortion and their freedoms and family. I know plenty of people who have had abortions in their 20s and have kids and families now. I do not consider them murderers, but loving people that contribute to society

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Thats where we differ. Christianity is the only religion that thinks that life begins at conception. I do not believe that life begins at conception and in the first trimester. So no, I do not. I care more about the person having the abortion and their freedoms and family. I know plenty of people who have had abortions in their 20s and have kids and families now. I do not consider them murderers, but loving people that contribute to society
Do you agree with the heartbeat laws? Would you disagree that a heartbeat = life?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
My mother was an incredible Lady and she did believe in abortion and played the organ in our church and taught numerous children at school. She was an advocate for children and was a role model for them. Thank you for bringing her up.
Your mother was no mother at all. Any woman that advocates for the murder of children is most certainly not a mother.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
It’s basic biology dummy that apparently communist idiots cannot understand. Life beginning at conception is not a religious belief….it’s an empirical fact you dope. You are simply trying to justify the murder of children for your convenience.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
Thats just too much for your pea brain to handle isnt it? That some one could care and love children and still be pro abortion. Your no savior of children, you can care less. There is no way you have any love in you if you just suggested that my mother should have been hung for her love of LIVING children and their families. Your lazy and hateful and you are the very person I am raising my son to stand up against in order to save this state and country.
Your mom had no love for the murdered children apparently. That’s just gross.

Latest posts