Roe v Wade

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
Didn’t take you long to figure these folks out … did it?”

… and bg, drake and Ed slandered and suggested hanging GbK’s mother first. He merely responded to their, quite frankly, heinous insults that were clearly against TOS if there was any moderation on this forum anymore.
I must have missed some posts on this thread.

GodblessKy

6 pointer
Nov 7, 2021
mason co
Just to say from a purely medical perspective. The declaration of death is absence of cardiac activity so one could assume the opposite is also true.
Using stem cell technology, the team in REMEDI has shown that skin cells can be transformed, or reprogrammed, into beating heart cells in a petri dish. This is the first step in an ambitious project to develop stem cell models of heart disease associated with unexpected sudden death.

It's a clump of cells with a heart beat guys... you can reproduce this in a lab. Don't worry, I'm leaving. Just hard not to respond.

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Hell most of them doing the raping and incest are multiple offenders if you stretch there necks the first time there won't be a second time!
Not to mention the ones on the fence would think twice!
Stupid people shouldn't live in the same world as everyone else, bring back the nut houses and stop the big pill pushing pharmaceutical companys.
This could possibly be the POM.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
I must have missed some posts on this thread.
He brought up his own mother. I said that no “mother” would support killing children for convenience. Seems pretty self evident to me. He then said my mom is terrible and I called his non-mother/birthing person a grotesque monster. I offended him. Hahahahah. It’s good stuff. It really is.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Using stem cell technology, the team in REMEDI has shown that skin cells can be transformed, or reprogrammed, into beating heart cells in a petri dish. This is the first step in an ambitious project to develop stem cell models of heart disease associated with unexpected sudden death.

It's a clump of cells with a heart beat guys... you can reproduce this in a lab. Don't worry, I'm leaving. Just hard not to respond.
YUGE difference in cells that beat in a petri dish under lab conditions and unique human life in it's mother's womb.

CalebConn16

6 pointer
May 27, 2016

But if said clump of cells was found on a planet guess what it would be called?

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky

That may be the dumbest argument I’ve heard yet. That’s amazing.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills

10 years ago, I had your belief until my grandson was born at 24 weeks, which in turn he was flown to the Losserville children's hospital. He was less than 2 lbs and you could hold him in your hand. What struck me was what I saw when we got there, it was a sad realization when you seen all the crack babies in there that we smaller than my grandson. I don't know what the shortest time one was born , but it was a few weeks short of 24. It was then I knew I was wrong and my view changed that day. 10 years later, my grandson beat the odds, he is a typical healthy 10 year old who is fast on the court and the field, which none of those aborted will every know.

Winchester94

6 pointer
Mar 21, 2016
Y'all have been the best social experiment ever. I assume that all of you are die hard republicans, I would go as far as to say you are in the Trump camp category. I have tried every angle to see if you are capable of caring for any living human being other than your own kind and most of y'all have failed at every level. Thank all of you for helping me understand your limited world view and hatred. True Gold.
Well I am happy to have failed your test. It proves I am NOT a liberal communist. I am proud of the fact that I would never kill a innocent baby. Children and grandchildren are to be loved and cherished.

Brit's and Birds

10 pointer
Nov 24, 2008
Oldham County
10 years ago, I had your belief until my grandson was born at 24 weeks, which in turn he was flown to the Losserville children's hospital. He was less than 2 lbs and you could hold him in your hand. What struck me was what I saw when we got there, it was a sad realization when you seen all the crack babies in there that we smaller than my grandson. I don't know what the shortest time one was born , but it was a few weeks short of 24. It was then I knew I was wrong and my view changed that day. 10 years later, my grandson beat the odds, he is a typical healthy 10 year old who is fast on the court and the field, which none of those aborted will every know.
I was in a similar boat. I was never pro choice by any stretch, but definitely less outspoken about the issue. Then my daughter was born at 25 weeks. 1 lb 7 Oz. 11 inches long. 101 days in the NICU. 4 surgeries. I watched a baby that small experience pain and was unable to help. I drove through a downpour one Thanksgiving night at 2 in the morning way over the speed limit when we got a call that she was nosediveing and they did not think she would make it. By God's grace, they were wrong.

That is an eye opening experience that will make you rethink abortion. Anyone who supports doing that to a baby under the guise of its not born yet so not a life is about the lowest scum of a human there is. Stop a beating heart and cause pain because it's inconvenient/expensive/ whatever lame excuse people use. There is no argument, those people are just pure scum. My daughter is 100% healthy now. Outside of a few surgery scars, there are no lingering effects from what she went through. How many at our past 25 weeks have been aborted and felt pain? Felt their life being sucks away before it really began? Far too many.

Oh the irony of some dumbass crying about a lack of caring for human beings and hatred while advocating for chopping up the most vulnerable of human beings smfh. Ate plumb up with dumbass.

0C0BEB5F-D540-4531-8380-E5351582F54D.jpeg

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
The government says the heart beat is a clump of cells the same government that makes money off this stem cell research , and the use of aborted children all facts , the same government that wouldn’t send help to save its own people , the same ones that lie every day to their own country while they send billions to other countries , the same government that tried its hardest to get every one to get the shot that did nothing for a virus they created , the same ones that say pedophilia is a gender I’m far from being a saved Christian but I know enough to know the Bible is in fact the only book to prove past present and future and killing a child or anyone is wrong rather you believe in god or not , but everyone is entitled to their opinion and choice .. and we are in bad shape because of it just look around sometimes feelings get hurt. Sad state this country is in and folks worrying about if they can kill a child or not

Latest posts