Russia WILL use its most powerful nukes to defend 'new territories' in Ukraine, Putin ally insists as he warns the West 'there is no going back'

Redlined

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2005
In The Tree Next To Ya
I was thinking that too. But wondering if the heir apparent wouldn't use this as an excuse to claim we did it (an attack on their sovereignty) and launch the birds? It's such a screwy mess. Doesn't help we got illegitimate 'leadership'.
Surely not, I would have to think any sane person in either country would realize the consequences of anybody launching one. That would be the end of civilization as we know it, and I'd have no desire to see how surviving would be afterwards.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
I won’t be surprised at all if he does use a small one on Ukraine. He can use one and I believe he knows it. I don’t think no one will want to escalate things any farther by using one back. Really why would anyone? Obviously that would change if the join NATO.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I won’t be surprised at all if he does use a small one on Ukraine. He can use one and I believe he knows it. I don’t think no one will want to escalate things any farther by using one back. Really why would anyone? Obviously that would change if the join NATO.
That's my opinion also. I don't think our "Leadership?" Would retaliate with the same. Maybe send A couple B2 stealth over with some Iron Bombs.
People closer to the situation have This opinion also, but who the Hell is actually "In Charge" anyway??? Command by Committee? Obongo?
You tell me...sure ain't old joebiden.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Strategic nuclear attack is attacking other counties, a tactical nuclear strike would be more the way to go in Ukraine if that's all he wants.

We have no treaty with Ukraine. If he hits them with one or even several small tactical weapons the world will not do anything. Except for crying and protest.

If he hits other countries in Europe that are members of NATO then it's WW III.

Russia has around 6,000 thermonuclear warheads. Ask yourself this. If someone hits the United States with a few thermonuclear weapons what is the United States going to do??? We all know the real answer, our missiles and bombers will all be heading to their targets. Well guess what, Russia will do THE SAME THING. First Russia hits Ukraine with a few tactical nuclear weapons. Some countries hit back at Russia with nuclear weapons. The minute that happens then all Russian missiles are in flight. They have to use them or lose them, same for us.

Latest posts