Set up in Lville selling cast iron.

Bee

10 pointer
Mar 14, 2005
I was going to post this picture anyway in Barney’s big thread but this might be better place. Here is a picture of a very old Griswold flue damper for stoves that I found in the bottom of a fishing river in another state. Obviously damaged on one side area. No telling how long it has been in there. I looked up pictures on eBay and they are not rare. But this was a cool find I thought.
C6C2B7A1-4D59-4E7E-969A-A42596B9818E.jpeg
8F5AC667-746C-4FBA-BBE1-6B3354308915.jpeg

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
I was going to post this picture anyway in Barney’s big thread but this might be better place. Here is a picture of a very old Griswold flue damper for stoves that I found in the bottom of a fishing river in another state. Obviously damaged on one side area. No telling how long it has been in there. I looked up pictures on eBay and they are not rare. But this was a cool find I thought. View attachment 100588 View attachment 100589
Neat find for sure!!!

Lady Hunter

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2009
Wish I’d seen this yesterday. I would have swung by just to meet you. What was the venue? Yard sale?
Was supposed to be a big huge neighborhood sale. Unfortunately either folks didn't know about it or were scared off by the weather forecast. Very few folks were set up and hardly anyone out shopping. I don't think more than 20 people came by the entire time.... ah well. We got to hang out with family! If we do it again, I'll try to post earlier. They're supposed to have another one in September. Would enjoy meeting ya!

Latest posts