Speaker Pelosi’s husband attacked in San Francisco home

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Senate majority leader insighting a mob to take violent action against two Supreme Court justices. How much media coverage was there of Kavanaugh??? Who was his assassin?? How about the Bernie Bro that tried assinnating the Republican Senators??? How about the Russia Hoax? No collusion there between media, Deep State and Democrats! How about the weekly meetings between Big Tech and the White House Biden Administration to decide what is allowed to be published? Do you think it’s coincidence that every news station uses the exact same key words day after day after day??? Conspiring together? Maybe not in the physical sense of the word but definitely in concert with each other. No question.

If you wanna go back that far you can't leave out Benghazi with Susan Rice and all the Sunday morning shows. Is that specific enough?

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

NBC DELETES Report That Pelosi Walked Away From Police But We Saved it For Posterity​

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Screenshot_20221104_185148_TikTok.jpg

NBC DELETES Report That Pelosi Walked Away From Police But We Saved it For Posterity​

None of it makes a lick of sense lol. You’re telling me a homo in his underwear just waltzed up and broke out a glass door into the home of the husband of 3rd in line to the presidency unimpeded? Lmao you’d have to be a clown to try and sell that and a damn retard to buy it.
Bozo in fact and wearing a helmet and crayons while sitting in mom’s grocery cart lmao.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆🤣🤣

I reckon if you think a corpse is sexy. These CNN people are complete moronic cucks.

CNN HOST SAYS PAUL PELOSI CAN’T BE GAY BECAUSE NANCY IS ‘SEXY PERSONIFIED’​

Last edited:

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
They were together for 30 minutes before police got there, then Old Pedo answers the door and backs up toward younger Pedo. Me thinks sausage was being thrown around while Skeletor was out of town, there may have been a dispute over who was catching and who was pitching and one yelled out, "cant touch this", so it was hammer time. Payment for police body cam vids are in negotiations.

Latest posts