Sunglasses

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
So I'm a Costa guy, they are good solid glasses. I'm not easy on mine but try to be but always seem to find myself doing something stupid to em. Anyhow bout 6 months ago had my favorite pair on top of my hat when I was brush hogging. I leaned my head back for something and they fell off and went thru the brush hog. They only took a hit to one earpiece that it cut off bout halfway to the ear. I've been using em occasionally or using my others which I don't like that someone gave me for same reason. Anyhow been looking for deals on em (I never pay costa prices for em) and came across a place in NY called Jomashop.com. They had my fantails for $70, so I bought 2. Waited til I got em to make sure it all was legit and I got em the other day. Super happy, with the deal and shipping time. So if your looking for a bargain for Costa's check out Jomashop.com.

bird whisperer

12 pointer
Aug 16, 2012
Hog Town USA
So I'm a Costa guy, they are good solid glasses. I'm not easy on mine but try to be but always seem to find myself doing something stupid to em. Anyhow bout 6 months ago had my favorite pair on top of my hat when I was brush hogging. I leaned my head back for something and they fell off and went thru the brush hog. They only took a hit to one earpiece that it cut off bout halfway to the ear. I've been using em occasionally or using my others which I don't like that someone gave me for same reason. Anyhow been looking for deals on em (I never pay costa prices for em) and came across a place in NY called Jomashop.com. They had my fantails for $70, so I bought 2. Waited til I got em to make sure it all was legit and I got em the other day. Super happy, with the deal and shipping time. So if your looking for a bargain for Costa's check out Jomashop.com.
I would send the bush hogged pair in for repair. Last time they only charged me $75 and sent a brand new pair to me.

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
My girlfriend got me some Costas. I had never heard of them and didn't like them at all. Had no idea they cost that much.

For the past 10 years I have worn Nemesis sunglasses. I love them better than anything I have ever had. Get this...they are called safety glasses and only cost $10 a pair. I love the wrap-around style

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
My girlfriend got me some Costas. I had never heard of them and didn't like them at all. Had no idea they cost that much.

For the past 10 years I have worn Nemesis sunglasses. I love them better than anything I have ever had. Get this...they are called safety glasses and only cost $10 a pair. I love the wrap-around style
Let me guess…. You found out how much they cost and sold them.

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County

Nemesis is what I get my guys, on the company account. I like em, but they're just so damn dark, all the time

NOCAMST

8 pointer
Oct 9, 2017
Central ky
Nemesis is what I get my guys, on the company account. I like em, but they're just so damn dark, all the time
That’s what I wear everyday and I love how dark they are. I wear them on cloudy days my wife gets on me all the time because I never take them off while I’m outside.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I wear Rut Daniels glasses and $3 a pair polarized Radians.
C580F0B0-BF50-43DD-82EE-B7108468AB76.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts