Ted Cruz on the Biden Crime Family

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

‘Biden Team’ Requested Twitter Scrub Scandalous Hunter Biden Info Days before 2020 Election​

BREAKING: Twitter files reveal Vijaya Gadde behind censorship of Hunter Biden laptop story​

Elon Musk reveals Democrats lawmakers blasted Twitter for failing to censor MORE content after New York Post Hunter Biden laptop scandal - with lawmakers claiming 'free speech isn't absolute'​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Tucker Carlson Calls Twitter Files The Biggest ‘First Amendment Violation In Modern History’​

Bombshell: DNC Had Twitter Go After James Woods, According to Files​

Elon Musk Reveals What REALLY Happened to the Hunter Biden Laptop Story​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Woods: I’m Going to Sue DNC over Twitter Suppression, They Had Enemy’s List Like Joe McCarthy​

Elon Musk: “If This Isn’t a Violation of the Constitution’s First Amendment, What Is?”​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Pizzagate? Jack Dorsey’s Private Email Was Leaked On Elon Musk / Matt Taibbi “Twitter Files” – The Tweet Is Now Deleted​

It doesn’t matter. They could have Obama on video directing Twitter to suppress the story and the morons on the progressive tribe wouldn’t give a shit. I bet a shiny new dime this doesn’t go anywhere. The people as a majority have to want change and in the tweet replies the sheep on the left are firmly entrenched and don’t care. They’re ok with whatever tactics the ‘rat leaders come up with and the Constitution being crapped on so long as their ideology doesn’t take a hit and if I’m being perfectly honest it’s the same with a LOT of folks on the right.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Payoff? After Censoring Laptop Story, Vijaya Gadde Appointed by Biden-Harris Regime’s Committee for “Combating Misinformation and Disinformation”​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Last edited:

Latest posts