Corbin, Ky
Tree killer !
Look closely at the arrows, who did you sell those to, wasn’t me! Lol
F37167BF-B66F-488B-B825-D7E0280EA5FC.jpeg

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Not going to make it tomorrow Randy so you can take less food! Hopefully next time. Keep cooking like you all do and your going to have a lot of strays come in. Some may stay! Lol
If you're out, and Jman is out, then I ain't foolin with it haha. I shot it a couple times by myself, but that sucks lol. Not to mention Grinder was an asshole at the check in when I was by myself (reckon I'm not in the clique).
Carp, let me know when you'll be there. I'm in buddy.

Last edited:

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
Sir
If you're out, and Jman is out, then I ain't foolin with it haha. I shot it a couple times by myself, but that sucks lol. Not to mention Grinder was an asshole at the check in when I was by myself (reckon I'm not in the clique).
Carp, let me know when you'll be there. I'm in buddy.
, i dont think you know me. What ‘check in’ ? Registration ? I dont do that. You may have me confused with someone else.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Hopefully next time Meatstick. Sorry you had experience your first trip. Randy does not do the checking in, guess anyone can have a bad day though, I even had one once! Lol Hopefully we can get a crew together next time. I need to shoot some before coming though, don’t want you youngens whopping up on me again!

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Easy guys! I've met all of you and thoroughly enjoyed all the camaraderie!

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Work Work Work! I have every intention of making it to the February shoot! Barring any work interruptions. I'm looking forward to it!

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky

Sorry I couldn't make it today. Work Work Work! I have every intention of making it to the February shoot! Barring any work interruptions. I'm looking forward to it!

Amen Jman! Didn’t know there had been any issues, kinda took me off guard, no mention of it before. Meatstick; I enjoyed meeting and shooting with you and hope to do it again, hope this can be put behind. I have been going to tradfest since it began and never had an issue with anyone. Randy as well as the rest of the crew have been nothing but super nice to me. But maybe someone was having a day, something was taken wrong, I don’t know. But let’s please move on. I look forward to seeing all of you again.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
If I was an asshole to anyone, it was deserved, or perceived incorrectly of that, or you think someone is Randy Grider, that isn’t Randy Grider. I have had no problems yet. Someone please send Meatstick a photo of me, to verify my assholiness.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.

I appreciate you acting as a diplomat. Myself, im not a confrontational kind of guy, always wanting to keep the peace, until someone titles me like this guy did, not even being sure if he had the right guy. I feel justified in calling him out, and will again. Still no response as to what crime I committed. The ‘clique ‘ comment bothered me as well, that villifying several. Wehave always opened our arms to strangers, and lots of times invited them to shoot with us. We did that very thing today, both times we shot the course. Obviously we cant accompany everyone that attends our shoot. If someone is carrying some chip on their shoulder, maybe they should stay away.....

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
I appreciate you acting as a diplomat. Myself, im not a confrontational kind of guy, always wanting to keep the peace, until someone titles me like this guy did, not even being sure if he had the right guy. I feel justified in calling him out, and will again. Still no response as to what crime I committed. The ‘clique ‘ comment bothered me as well, that villifying several. Wehave always opened our arms to strangers, and lots of times invited them to shoot with us. We did that very thing today, both times we shot the course. Obviously we cant accompany everyone that attends our shoot. If someone is carrying some chip on their shoulder, maybe they should stay away.....
No chip on my shoulder, sir, but I'll stay away.