The Brackets Are Out

1badDart

6 pointer
Oct 30, 2012
W. KY
I'm curious why UK and U of L are in the same region most of the time? And they are always in with Duke or NC, who are never in the same region. The west region is going to be tough with three of the four teams being final four teams from last year. Go Cards!

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement
Wow! UK, UofL and Duke all got hosed. And what about Wichita St? They'll be the only #1 seed underdog ever in the round of 32.

That Midwest bracket is brutal.
I agree. Duke has to travel all the way to Raleigh to play. That is just wrong in so many ways.:highly_amused::devilish:

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Just filled out my "Billion Dollar Bracket"!!

Gonna' be R-I-C-H!!

Soon as I win, I'm going to Frankfort, find a couple of crooked politicians (should take about 5 minutes)
and buy 3 dozen Elk Tags. Then we'll have us a drawing right here on KYHunting to see who
all gets to go.

Then ... we're gonna' rent a couple of Counties in the Elk Zone and have us an ELK FESTIVAL!!!

Free room, all you can eat and drink and the door prizes will be 50 Caliber Machine Guns,
Red Neck Women and Coon Dogs ... your choice.

Whooooohoooooo ..... Weber State ALL THE WAY!! :eagerness:

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
Sounds like a winner idear KK. Good luck!

'Cept you was wrong about one thing. The only way it takes you five minutes is if it takes that long to unhook your seatbelt.

ky.longbeard

10 pointer
May 15, 2010
Free room, all you can eat and drink and the door prizes will be 50 Caliber Machine Guns,
Red Neck Women and Coon Dogs ... your choice.

Can those coon dogs read posted signs ?