The SOS is getting old. How about a picture thread?

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
The garage beer fridge…because life is about choices.
F69F4255-F6CA-4690-841A-D9BCDA28CE5F.jpeg

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
I had Fat Tire on draft when we were on vacation. It was good.
I like wheat beer and some ambers but I can’t get too hoppy. Fat Tire is one of my favorite ambers. Fat Tire has out a Belgian White now. Not many places have it but I’m wanting to try it.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
Wanted new shooting ear muffs so I could listen to Bluetooth while I Mow. These don’t let you carry on a conversation but they are very comfortable mowing. Picks up my favorite radio stations on FM too.
View attachment 103448
Got this TShirt for my Birthday from Mom, she said it suited my personality a little too well….
We need to get a Bulk Order of those Shirts and Sell them on this Forum. I will take a L and 2 Of the XL

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
We need to get a Bulk Order of those Shirts and Sell them on this Forum. I will take a L and 2 Of the XL
Just slap a Kentucky logo below it. Haha. I’m going to wear it when I do my testimony at a friends church. I usually wear my “Trouble” shirt from The Chosen series and work it into talk.

I have a pretty gruff countenance so I need an ice breaker to be more personable to new folks.

1wildcatfan

12 pointer
Jan 2, 2009
raised n Bullitt Co.
Wanted new shooting ear muffs so I could listen to Bluetooth while I Mow. These don’t let you carry on a conversation but they are very comfortable mowing. Picks up my favorite radio stations on FM too.
View attachment 103448
Got this TShirt for my Birthday from Mom, she said it suited my personality a little too well….
Been using them for a few years; zero turn, bush hogging, shooting, when the wife is adding to my list, etc.
The best I have owned and I've owned a few sets of stereo muffs.