The Texas school shooting video is out

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
It’s disturbing. To know that little children are being absolutely destroyed and to retreat down a hall way. I’m not Rambo and I’m not even going to try to pretend that I could be….but damnit, I simply couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t keep trying to somehow get a shot at that rodent. I likely wouldn’t have been successful but I’m pretty sure I would have at least tried and tried multiple things. Not sure I would have quit trying. I don’t think that’s asking too much. They gave almost zero effort.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
One of the most disturbing things I’ve ever seen. Convict the animal and hang him by his testicles in the hot Uvalde, Texas sun until he is dead. Right in the town square. Let his corpse rot there for a couple weeks. Then let God deal with him. Why do we not make an example out of these creatures? When did we lose the stomach to euthanize those that are not capable of living in society and far too heinous to exist on earth? What we are doing is disturbing

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Not sure what you mean. What I meant is, I couldn't look myself in the mirror if I did nothing and let those children get slaughtered.
I’m saying there isn’t a pair between them all. I don’t think any of them have the proper equipment to need to shave.

Again, I’m not talking going John Rambo but if that was my child’s school after an hour the officers would have to shoot me in the back.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
The kids, parents, and school staff were the real heroes in that situation. They did more then those cowards in uniform apparently even thought about doing. I pray to God to never be in such a situation and it's impossible to really know how you will react when thrown into that scenario but I'm 100% sure I'd do much more then those "trained professionals" did.

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
This hero has time to surf his phone while an active shooter is literally within a hundred feet of him.
texass cop2.jpg