The things a guy finds in the road...

chadwimc

12 pointer
Oct 29, 2004
Earth
Like a STREAMLIGHT pistol light. Laying in the middle of the road. I thought it was a small flashlight of some kind at first glance. When I got home, I found I had picked a a nice light...

light1.jpg
light2.jpg
light4.jpg

Last edited:

FF/EMT516

10 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Caneyville, Ky
Good find. When my papaw was a road crew deputy taking inmates out to work, it was like opening a treasure chest when you’d open the toolbox on his truck from the stuff they’d find. Luckily the inmates loved him, they found a nice wood handled rapala filet knife one time. Also a sawed off shotgun.

bigbonner

12 pointer
Aug 5, 2015
I found a big nice log chain in the road one time
I was driving to school one morning and there was a ice cream truck a little ways in front of me, the back door was flopping open and close . a couple of boxes of Ice cream was falling out and they just kept on driving.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Stopped to talk to a guy at a roadside vegetable stand earlier this summer. A truck went by and I heard a sound just before it got to us and then a damn 9 or 10" Bolt flew past my head and landed in the gravel bout 10 yds from me. Nice bolt, coulda killed me if it hit me. Picked it up and took it home, Never know when ya need a 10"x1 1/4" bolt.

TripleGee

12 pointer
Sep 13, 2003
Somerset
When I used to be a USPS Rural Carrier, there was a Rough bridge crossing that kept my floorboard full of Tools that fell off Vehicles.
I found a Blow Up Sex Doll beside the highway once....No. I didn't keep it.
Sure you didn't marry it and create a youtube channel or other Social media crapsite?

Latest posts