This was yesterday

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
I have a friend who is at Death Valley National Park and she sends me this picture.

Better double-check your vacation plans.

1652990364165.png

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
It's time to go to Washington and have a peaceful protest and let our goverment know how we feel!
I'm sure this time we would have a hell of alot of Democrat's show up and voice there opinion unlike last time.
At some point, rational Americans need to face the fact that we are facing eminent doom from an enemy within and we will not idly sit by and watch the destruction of this once great republic. Yes we have jobs and families and countless work to do….but at some point, we need to realize that everything will be lost if we don’t stand up to these pieces of trash it’s game over.

Last edited:

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
At some point, rational Americans need to face the fact that we are facing eminent doom from an enemy within and we will not idly sit by and watch the destruction of this once great republic. Yes we have jobs and families and countless work to do….but at some point, we need to realize that everything will be lost if we don’t stand up to these pieces of trash.
Our leaders fear the public.

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005

Latest posts