Thugs Beware

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
MSNBC article I saw earlier says we need a new Supreme Court lol. The Constitution doesn’t matter to these people, they’re traitors and therefore stretching their necks is justified imho.
How any freedom loving citizen can’t see that these liberal rats are the true enemy is beyond me. Seems like many are more than happy to throw their freedom away with both hands and want the rest of us to feel the same. Maybe our resident rats will tell us why SCOTUS made the wrong decision?

The dumb bitch governor of NY Kathy Hochul said the U.S. only had access to muskets when the 2nd Amendment was written, and that she was "prepared to go back to muskets" through gun restrictions lol. Just a dumbass statement, reminiscent of one of our 3-5 board retards lol. I suppose since the 1st Amendment was written when they used quill pens and ink wells along with manual typeset printing presses then modern ink pens, word processors and digital media doesn’t count lol. It’s about as dumb and ignorant as bringing up a “well-regulated militia” as if that is some kind of annulment of the very clear “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” part. I’ve never met a communist loving sheep that wasn’t either a liar or an idiot, usually both.

JR PORTER

10 pointer
May 1, 2014
KNOTT CO. KY
The dumb bitch governor of NY Kathy Hochul said the U.S. only had access to muskets when the 2nd Amendment was written, and that she was "prepared to go back to muskets" through gun restrictions lol. Just a dumbass statement, reminiscent of one of our 3-5 board retards lol. I suppose since the 1st Amendment was written when they used quill pens and ink wells along with manual typeset printing presses then modern ink pens, word processors and digital media doesn’t count lol. It’s about as dumb and ignorant as bringing up a “well-regulated militia” as if that is some kind of annulment of the very clear “SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED” part. I’ve never met a communist loving sheep that wasn’t either a liar or an idiot, usually both.
Doesn’t she realize that when the constitution was written “SHE” didn’t have the right to vote much less be governor?…… Where do we get them? Why do we keep them? LOL

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Everywhere should be “shall” issue carry permits or no permit required anyways.

If you know beyond the shadow of doubt that violent criminal acts will be met with lethal force, folks may consider a safer/healthier/more sustainable career path.

Hahaha. You guys are so out of your league. Do you have any understanding of the amendment process? Any at all?

Nope, like I’ve said a 1000 times, they’re mostly retards and gg is the retard leader of the resident idiots lmao. The Founders clearly gave the People a process to alter the document (whether or not you choose to call that “living” is subject to your retard level but I digress) but the retards conveniently leave that part out in lieu of an excuse to shit all over it. Don’t like the rules, shit on them. Don’t like the SCOTUS decision? Shit on it.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
And yet most Americans don't have a clue these globalist bastards and traitors are at war with them...and want you dead.
I am pretty sure there are a bunch that have suddenly realized that very thing the last 18 months, and the rest will see the light when this thing falls flat on it's face and they are standing in a food line begging for scraps wondering how they were duped all these years.

Latest posts