Toelke Bows

Derek Trent

Spike
Aug 17, 2019
Carter county
I put in an order for a custom PIKA from Dan Toelke and his son. Wanted to mention on here about how simple and easy he has been to work with. He said it would be 6 months so far it’s been an awesome experience. Once I have the bow in hand I plan on dropping by on here to feel anyone in that has interest in working with Dan or any custom bowyer.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
Ive been wanting to go back to traditional bow and flint arrows.

I’d be interested in seeing it when completed. I used to shoot a recurve but went to compound.

grinder

12 pointer
Oct 28, 2003
harrodsburg, ky, USA.
I hear they are good stuff. No bow is magic though. I have too many friends that build custom bows, so i no linger seek bows, after years of collecting, i have too many, and realize, i would be a better shot if id just picked one, and stuck with it. Its fun though, always fun….

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Heard good things about them, never owned one. I heard that there is no such thing as “too many bows” Randy. But after selling a few and giving away several; I still don’t know how many I have?? I may count them sometime! But a new bow is never not an option!
EBDB4A38-4C46-41FC-8FD9-E6F9F03709EF.jpeg

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Carp, which one of them are you bringing Saturday morning??

Last edited:

Jman

10 pointer
Feb 14, 2003
Well..........I may have an issue with participating Saturday. A friend of mine for the past many years (also my wife's cousin) passed away yesterday after a long illness with cancer. That being said, I may be in a funeral Saturday instead of shooting with you guys. It may not land on Saturday but its looking like that will be the case.

Carpdaddy

12 pointer
May 12, 2016
Corbin, Ky
Sorry to hear this. I understand completely Jman, I can have one pop up anytime, been in far too many recently. Went for my quarterly scans yesterday!

Latest posts