Trump is done.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
If the Media were to give Trump a fair shake the second time around would be amazing. I dont think that would happen however. To be subjected to the endless hounding of Trump for nothing would drive me nuts. The Country would still get fixed but having to listen to the contrived media crap day in and day out is a grind. Desantis on the other hand has what it takes to carry on Trumps policies as well as his own. He is a leader and loves America UNLIKE the Democrats.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
My opinion of him is "evolving"....
1655335110067.png

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
In 2016 the exit polls had Trump losing bigly.

I'm really positive that Trump runs again. The only way he doesn't is if his endorsements do poorly this fall, failing health, or Arkancide.
Id love to see trump and musk give the MSM a reboot. They could put together a pile of money and buy cnn. Much more could be accomplished if news were balanced.

WildmanWilson

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2004
Western Ky.
If the Media were to give Trump a fair shake the second time around would be amazing. I dont think that would happen however. To be subjected to the endless hounding of Trump for nothing would drive me nuts. The Country would still get fixed but having to listen to the contrived media crap day in and day out is a grind. Desantis on the other hand has what it takes to carry on Trumps policies as well as his own. He is a leader and loves America UNLIKE the Democrats.
Just imagine if he actually had backing from both parties in his America first agenda….We would have been unstoppable and the country and world would have been is a much better place.

Bowfinger

10 pointer
Nov 3, 2015
In a Concrete Submarine
It’s gonna be Ron, mark it down. We could use another Ron in the White House now after Carter Part Deux, it’s almost prophetic.

Ronald was a POS who singlehandedly started the crack epidemic to fund his proxy wars. Ron D. is attached to the global purse strings of wall St. via Ken Griffin. 2 party system is a joke!

Latest posts