Trump is done.

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I'd love to see Trump back in the white house, but I don't think it will happen. If he wins the nomination, he will lose the election. Too many already hate him, and the media will have those on the fence foaming at the mouth in hatred for him in no time.
And IF he doesn't lose Fair...it will be Stolen. If All else Fails, he will be Murdered. Guarandamteed.

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
Everyone was not terrified of him. In fact many leaders made fun of him and he didn't even realize it.
It's like he's died and everyone is only remembering the good parts.
Do you think our enemies, foreign and domestic, would have gone to the lengths they did to stop him if they weren’t scared of what he could achieve? You may not see him as formidable but they did, ask ISIS. Yes I do consider $1.87 gas, incredible 401k, Jerusalem recognized, standing up to the globalists, and more importantly a hint of a decent future for my kids as Trumps good parts. I’m not sure frankly what would be considered bad parts.

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I'd love to see Trump back in the white house, but I don't think it will happen. If he wins the nomination, he will lose the election. Too many already hate him, and the media will have those on the fence foaming at the mouth in hatred for him in no time.
Agree with this 100%. To me, he should still be the president as no one will ever convince me that hidin’ biden got 81M votes. You’re either naive or willfully ignorant if you believe it. And if you can actually watch and listen to biden and not see that the man is cognitively impaired, you’re blind. Trump was loud, crude, obnoxious, and often an ass but he believed in doing what was best for American first and that was his downfall with the Washington establishment. Both sides wanted him out and you see what happened. He was and remains a threat to their cash cow and for that reason alone he will never be president again. I’d love to be wrong though and will gladly eat my words.

I saw where Moscow Mitch says he expects a “crowded field for president”.

Asked how he would handle a third presidential bid by Trump, McConnell pivoted. "I think we're going to have a crowded field for president. I assume that most of that'll unfold later and people will be picking their candidates during a crowded primary field."

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

Latest posts