12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Trump Shatters All Fundraising Records After Biden’s FBI Raids Mar-a-Lago​

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
President Trump 100% in todays primaries. That gives him a 192-14 record.

120+, you sure nailed this thread!
No argument from me. He's doing much better than I expected but there's a lot of time left. I still think people are tired of 80 year old men being president. We'll see how it looks after November.
I'll stick with the opinion that DeSantis is a better option.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
No argument from me. He's doing much better than I expected but there's a lot of time left. I still think people are tired of 80 year old men being president. We'll see how it looks after November.
I'll stick with the opinion that DeSantis is a better option.
No it just so shows you how idiot 20% of the country is and that won't get you elected and the final vote. We'll see in November

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio
I admit I too would like to have Desantis but after this raid if nothing comes up to stop Trump from running all heck is gonna break loose he’s gonna come with a vengeance and if he wins lord look out it’s gonna be patriot pay back time BIGGLY !
I think the enemy and their useful idiots also believe this and that’s why they are trying to destroy him for good now. He may in deed know everything like some have said.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
I think the enemy and their useful idiots also believe this and that’s why they are trying to destroy him for good now. He may in deed know everything like some have said.
Trump has a warrant in his hands and can release it and let you see why they searched his house. No he don't want you to see what he's stolen and what they're looking for

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
Exactly. He gave em a chance to get inline for 4 years. They did the exact opposite.

Latest posts