Trump is done.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
THE most popular democrat in a republican driven state. Going to be hard to unseat him.
I think Hillary will run again or Michelle Obama!
I think goober election is interesting. No secret Comer is a friend and I was a big supporter. Comer would curbstomp lil andy. Wouldn’t even be a race. I am glad he is where he is though. He is kicking ass!

I also wouldnt be surprised if one of the nasty ones tried to run.

EdLongshanks

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2013
Northern Kentucky
The democrats and some RINOs are going after Trump like no one in history. Why do you think that is? He’s simply a danger to them and the swamp. Our treasonous government is so openly corrupt and it’s to the point now they are going to get more extreme.
If this doesn’t work…..they will try to assassinate president trump. These people will stop at nothing to keep the scam going

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY
If this doesn’t work…..they will try to assassinate president trump. These people will stop at nothing to keep the scam going
Personally I believe the dems that would support that need to believe that if that were to happen it would give cause to some to start "assassinate" the lot of them. They should know better than to open that Pandora's box.

Wildcat

12 pointer
Jan 7, 2002
Ledbetter, Ky.
Trump has a warrant in his hands and can release it and let you see why they searched his house. No he don't want you to see what he's stolen and what they're looking for
Not true.

Trump's lawyer ASKED for the search warrant and the FBI refused, and showed it to her 10 feet away.

Another thing,

"Appointed to his current position in 2018, Reinhart, who is believed to have signed the sealed FBI warrant, recused himself in June from a lawsuit between Trump and Hillary Clinton because of 'personal bias.'"

Yet he now signs the warrant AGAINST Trump????? He was in on it just like the FBI.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
Not true.

Trump's lawyer ASKED for the search warrant and the FBI refused, and showed it to her 10 feet away.

Another thing,

"Appointed to his current position in 2018, Reinhart, who is believed to have signed the sealed FBI warrant, recused himself in June from a lawsuit between Trump and Hillary Clinton because of 'personal bias.'"

Yet he now signs the warrant AGAINST Trump????? He was in on it just like the FBI.

The FBI gave him a list of what they took and he knows what they were looking for why won't he release it to the public

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
jWJPQsU.jpeg

Latest posts