Trump is done.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
If most Americans stood by the constitution and believed in it We would fix what needs fixing , If only America loving folks that wanna put this country and it’s people first was elected for president there wouldn’t be much to fix
The problem is Republicans believe only in the Constitution when it serves their purpose but otherwise they don't give a damn about it and just assume have a dictator like Trump running the country

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
Is mittch and rest of republican leadership in senate shortchanging republican candidates? Sure seems that way. They have pulled $$ out of several races and ol spit came out yesterday with low expectations.

Think about it, 19 of them allowed this green new steal continue up to its passage, 14 voted for gun control bill, ol spit even supported cheney and murk.

I think it’s time for new leadership in the senate and I’m not talking about cornholio or thune. Surely Senator Paul thinks the same.

Dumbass trolls need not reply

Last edited:

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.
Is mittch and rest of republican leadership in senate shortchanging republican candidates? Sure seems that way. They have pulled $$ out of several races and ol spit came out yesterday with low expectations.

Think about it, 19 of them allowed this green new steal continue up to its passage, 14 voted for gun control bill, ol spit even supported cheney and murk.

I think it’s time for new leadership in the senate and I’m not talking about cornholio or thune. Surely Senator Paul thinks the same.

Mitch is just like Manchin ,follow the money

I can’t believe one of THE leaders of the Republican Party in Congress is throwing in the towel 3 months before the midterms instead of leading the charge with a unified platform highlighting the disastrous results of Joe Biden’s policies and a plan to right the ship. You know, basic stuff? We shoulda shit-canned this idiot years ago. Joe Biden, Mitch McConnell, whoever, they’re all cut from the same old swamp cloth.

Last edited:

bassvax

8 pointer
Jul 25, 2007
WKY

Mitch is Xhina's b#&*h and therefore is Pelosi's b#&*h by defaukt.

He is also a flat out traitor to the repubs, his constituents and his country.

He oughtta be taken to the shed!

Latest posts