Trump is done.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
So CNN, ABC, FOX, and others are lying??????

Go back and re-read YOUR OWN POSTS on this thread. YOU keep CHANGING the so-called facts!!!! Nobody else is.
Interesting. Just last night I started reading through beginning of another thread. It is amazing how ignorant some were from the beginning and how intolerant they were to the majority of other users opinions.

Hurry and read 120’s posts before he edits them😂

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Interesting. Just last night I started reading through beginning of another thread. It is amazing how ignorant some were from the beginning and how intolerant they were to the majority of other users opinions.

Hurry and read 120’s posts before he edits them😂
I really give you a hard on don't I? LOL
I still say Trump is done. We are over two years out so we'll see but he steps on his dick at every turn.

Journette

8 pointer
Jul 22, 2016
Caldwell County
I think Mitch McConnell has used the filibuster in the Senate way too much and should have let things be debated and we might would have some better legislation past but he is a tool of lobbyist who want to kill legislation. The difference is he is not a mega Republican for a right right extremist

RLWEBB

12 pointer
Nov 30, 2005
Staffordsville, KY
I forgot about that ^. It was going to be televised on CSPAN at 7:00 pm. I was outside cutting grass and then figuring out how to stream SEC+ to watch the UK game.

"I think Trump’s un-electability will be palpable by then," Ryan said. "We all know he will lose, or let me put it this way: we all know he’s much more likely to lose the White House than anybody else running for president on our side of the aisle. So why would we want to go with that?"

The former congressman explained that the only reason Trump "stays where he is, is because everybody is afraid of him," referring to Republicans. "They’re afraid of him going after them, hurting their own ambition."

Latest posts