Uh oh…

muddhunter

12 pointer
Oct 18, 2005
louisville
AGREE why would anybody want to be a police officer.
In this case these officers were wrong and proven so. Try to cover their tracks. First they had no search warrent second wrong house wrong people. Third tried to say they had a no knock warrent. The man they were looking for was 3 house down. Later arrested.
Busted thru a door without warning. Id shot them to.
The only thing you left out is that after a double shift of saving lives the EMT was peacefully sleeping in her bed after watching her favorite Disney movie with her loving boyfriend at her side when she was brutally murdered.

You literally have everything wrong. Probably not your fault. There has been bad information released from news sources about this event since day one.

It’s a tragedy no doubt. But they were at the right place. Knew that these people were potentially there. And they had a warrant. It may not have been legal but it was a signed warrant reviewed by a Judge. As far as the no knock warrant goes. They had it. They just thought the apartment was unoccupied. They knocked multiple times trying to raise someone before they forced the door open with a ram. The main target of the investigation had been arrested earlier. He was at a different location and it wasn’t 3 doors down.

The war on drugs has been a miserable failure and why wouldn’t it in a “free” country? If you kick in the door of somebody who hasn’t violated the rights of somebody else you deserve to be blown right back through the same door you breached imo. Legislating morality (drugs, gambling, prostitution, etc) doesn’t work among freedom loving people and most of all it in itself is immoral. The 3 tenets of political conservatism are limited gooberment, fiscal restraint and personal responsibility. The war on drugs along with laws that attempt to legislate the morality of free citizens violate ALL 3 of those tenets.

carnivore

12 pointer
Nov 17, 2007
Ky
Now, put the shoe on the other foot. You get awoken in the middle of the night. You hear hollering and banging. Someone is attempting to break into your house. Are you shooting at them? It was a horrible shit show set up by detectives lies. I believe the officers charged with lying on the warrant affidavit should be charged with endangering their fellow officers lives as well.
Wave 1 would never make it up my hill, regardless of time of day.

Last edited:

predator1

12 pointer
Dec 25, 2008
Glasgow,Ky
I don't understand why they don't support legalizing prostitution. They hold up sign that say "Their body, Their Choice, etc.
For Abortion but not Prostitution????SMH
Never understood prostitution being illegal. Any of us that work for someone else sells our bodies for at least 8hrs at a time and 40+ hours a week for over 40 years. I see no difference. Either way we’re getting screwed. One just might be enjoyable every now and then.

KY_Fried

12 pointer
Nov 13, 2003
Foster, KY, USA.
Not all are crooked. I’ve worked with some really good ones. Don’t let one bad apple spoil the whole bunch
If you let that one bad apple stay in there long enough it eventually will contaminate the whole bunch and that's what's happening. Yeah there are obviously good ones, but they are getting much harder to find these days.

FF/EMT516

8 pointer
Nov 22, 2020
Blackrock, Ky
If you let that one bad apple stay in there long enough it eventually will contaminate the whole bunch and that's what's happening. Yeah there are obviously good ones, but they are getting much harder to find these days.
You have your opinion and I have mine. I believe there’s more good than bad. Nobody notices all the good they do, only the negative.

Latest posts