UK basketball

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I’m not touting his coaching prowess but outside of misconduct he’s getting a couple more seasons like Penny down in Memphis, anything less would be race-ess. AND it’s Louisville. I’d be very surprised if he doesn’t get at least 1 and likely 2 more years.
Penny sure hasn't done much with the talent he's had. Be interesting to see what he does this year.

Reactions: Bee

Velvet ears

10 pointer
Nov 6, 2013
West KY
I don't see the Cats pulling it off today. Their lack of offense is disturbing to say the least. I'm going against Vegas on this one and I predict Michigan by 7. Vegas has the Cats by 8.

318E92AB-038B-4E1F-9FF9-545E1A2B31E2.jpeg

Velvet ears

10 pointer
Nov 6, 2013
West KY
I don't see the Cats pulling it off today. Their lack of offense is disturbing to say the least. I'm going against Vegas on this one and I predict Michigan by 7. Vegas has the Cats by 8.
I'll eat crow about this win. Cats needed a staple win from a decent team. Wallace came to shoot but the team defense was average. Wheeler is still out of control. Why does Cal keep Reeves on the bench? Then Cal puts Ware in and his man scores immediately when it mattered at the end of the game. I have so many questions about decisions being made. Even with a win, they still didn't look like a sweet 16 team.

Last edited:

bgkyarcher

12 pointer
Aug 23, 2011
BG
That gym seats 20k. Very similar to Rupp. That equates to made shots. If they make shots, they’ll win more than they lose.

Brody

10 pointer
Apr 7, 2019
No place like home
There's more $$ in Vegas bet on college basketball in one weekend, than all the coach's put together make on their salary's in a yrs time. Calapari, Caputo, etc... Italian, Godfather, mafia......... More money to be made throwing a game than coaching. Seeds for thought. Look at the past few yrs at the the big dance. This is MHO

Latest posts