Vaccine

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I have to go to a "Doctor" today. I have had 3 phone calls and 2 emails instructing (Ordering) me to Wear a Mask or i won't be allowed in the Building.
I suppose I will find one somewhere.
Old doctor I have known all my life is trying to retire and has a female Muslim "new" doctor training? Her. She takes over, I'm OUTTA there.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
You're right EC. I haven't checked all of the school districts so I can make sure to give a rats ass if a school 100 miles away is requiring masks.

It's all or nothing with you isn't it? That's what's wrong with the lunatic fringe on both sides. You want to lump monkey pox in so you can thump your chest about yet another subject you are clueless about but LOVE gorging on the propaganda they feed you. Keep on clickin' brother!!!!! LOL.
You wanna believe an illegitimate and traitorous government that lies at ease to you? Knock yourself out. I'm sure Mitch the Chinese Bitch will come to your rescue. At least I still have a chest to thump...

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Sorry EC monkey pox seems like more of your thing. You better keep track of the links. Make sure they aren't mixing it with your Olanzapine.
You'll take it because they tell you to. You're just that subservient that way...take your pridepox vax, the MSM says so.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
And these "links" are somehow changing ANY of that? What exactly is it accomplishing?

Either you took the vaccine or you didn't. I took it and so did hundreds of million others. There are no more adverse reactions than there is from the flu vaccine every year (well, except on the links you guys love to post).
Flu Vaccine...thats funny. What link is that from? BTW since you missed it...the POINT was that while Trump created warp speed, he also promoted other off label therapies if you read the article you should have comprehended that. Your savior Biden criminalized non vaxxers and his FDA outlawed those therapies. AND BTW many schools are REQUIRING children to be VAXXED! and wear a cloth mask. Keep cheering the Biden Administration! News Flash your leader has tested positive AGAIN! Also MRNA will be mixed into the Flu Cocktail injections along with new and improved variants vax. SO CONTRARY TO YOUR BELEIF THAT THE VACCINES ARE GONE OR NOT BEING PUSHED IS COMPLETELY FLAWED.

Last edited:

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
I have to go to a "Doctor" today. I have had 3 phone calls and 2 emails instructing (Ordering) me to Wear a Mask or i won't be allowed in the Building.
I suppose I will find one somewhere.
Old doctor I have known all my life is trying to retire and has a female Muslim "new" doctor training? Her. She takes over, I'm OUTTA there.
A real doctor knows that masks don't protect against virus.

wv67

12 pointer
Dec 19, 2017
Southern wva
My Doctor is the one that told me not to worry about getting the vaccine , ( which I never had plans too) if it can’t keep you from catching it I see no reason getting it IMO. But to each his own

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
EC, check this out. Looks right up your alley.
Should I start a new thread so this one can finally die?

Consult the Clintons on what you should do...maybe Killary will introduce you to her adopted child and it can tell you if you should create a thread or not.

proxy-image

Latest posts