Vaccine

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
‘Fauci was untruthful’: Here’s what experts revealed at Congress’s big COVID hearing

Just in time for November.

Biden Administration Declares Monkeypox a ‘Public Health Emergency’ Across US​

i been expecting this, not the death, that Bill Gates hopes, but something to influence the public.
comes another election..
course i have no evidence to back this up, but first the vax goes to men that like men, an are the most in danger, then the vax drops spike proteins to those that are around them, like the medical profession to spread to others as well. IMO, just a theory, well planned, as covid was.
the cutting off of the gas supply, food shortages, my list goes on, but ya get to drift. IMO, just a theory, mind ya.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
I don’t mind the thread being perpetuated. This whole deals not over and no sense in forgetting our past. Every single one of us knows someone that died with Covid, had adverse reactions or miscarriages due to the vaccine and that lost their jobs or homes during the first 2 years.

I’m sure there will be something even better striking fear in the hearts of the working man struggling to provide for family under crushing inflation soon enough.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Horowitz: Not a single vaccine injury compensated by US government, even as other countries begin payouts

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
From what I hear about the Monkeypox epidemic in New York and San Francisco, I figure I ain't got much to worry about. Read something today say it's 90% Gay Men.

I went to family doctor Wednesday for a prescription recharge....they asked me if I wanted my Chinese Virus Booster and I replied "No, seems everyone is getting it anyway." No response...

barney

12 pointer
Oct 11, 2005
From what I hear about the Monkeypox epidemic in New York and San Francisco, I figure I ain't got much to worry about. Read something today say it's 90% Gay Men.

I went to family doctor Wednesday for a prescription recharge....they asked me if I wanted my Chinese Virus Booster and I replied "No, seems everyone is getting it anyway." No response...
I had a welt show up on my belly just above my navel a week ago. When I first saw it in the mirror after a shower, it entered my mind... Then I LMAO

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Monkeypox Is Related To mRNA Vaccine Claims Top Israeli Physician​

Clay Clark Explains How the Planned Monkeypox Plandemic Fits Into the Globalist Agenda to Conquer the World​

BREAKING: Vaxxed and boosted Joe Biden continues to test positive for COVID​

Squires: Monkeypox shows the left's fetish for saying 'gay' to kids in the schoolhouse but never to men in the bathhouse​

Bill Gates — Monkeying Around In Nigeria Years Ago​

Video.
Experimental Vaxx Rollout Of The Flu, Monkeypox, And Ebola Set To Deploy

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Geraldo Rivera: “2 Vaccinations, 2 Boosters, 2nd Covid”​

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.

Insurance Companies Reported ‘Unexplained’ Spike in Young Adult Deaths Amid Covid Vaccine Push in Late 2021​

pead

6 pointer
Jul 17, 2015
Ohio

Insurance Companies Reported ‘Unexplained’ Spike in Young Adult Deaths Amid Covid Vaccine Push in Late 2021​

They are bound and determined for us to not get our three score and ten.

Reactions: EC

Latest posts