Vaccine

perrymax

10 pointer
Jun 6, 2002
Bullitt Co, Ky.
If I fell for this evil I would be grasping for anything I could to disprove any bad news. Epoch Times has some really good reporting on the fallout from mrna gene editing. The only "scientists" left defending this stuff now are the ones profiting from it that pushed it on us and the ones who cant believe that they were fooled and refuse to face the fact that they hurt millions of people.

I'm not trusting this Dr Robert Malone either!!! Something aint right about him!

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
If I fell for this evil I would be grasping for anything I could to disprove any bad news. Epoch Times has some really good reporting on the fallout from mrna gene editing. The only "scientists" left defending this stuff now are the ones profiting from it that pushed it on us and the ones who cant believe that they were fooled and refuse to face the fact that they hurt millions of people.

I'm not trusting this Dr Robert Malone either!!! Something aint right about him!
Read these crap links. I'm not the one grasping. I'm just not paranoid or allergic to logic.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Read these crap links. I'm not the one grasping. I'm just not paranoid or allergic to logic.
Sure you're paranoid and allergic to logic. Who would take "vaccinations" without even proper lab trials or study?? Who would take a shot where they can't even submit to you a federal law required drug insert? Just trust them. They love you so much and are so concerned for you. LOL

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
Piggy backing the breast milk story...

Another study from last year...100% opposite...

Each day that goes by, and as more information comes out, the better I feel about my decision on refusing the jab.

Last edited:

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

Flu Season Is Coming. mRNA Flu Shots Aren't Far Behind​

Latest posts