Vaccine

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Yes. Why don’t you move on? Nobody has criticized you for taking these untested shots. You don’t pay attention. Was it necessary to post three consecutive times? Maybe it’s the dance of the clots in your head?
Oh well.
No links you have posted has come true. Just realize that all of these sites you look at are online versions of the Inquirer.
No need to apologize. Just learn and move on.
Everyone is still kickin'. The world isn't buying the sky is falling BS.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Oh well.
No links you have posted has come true. Just realize that all of these sites you look at are online versions of the Inquirer.
No need to apologize. Just learn and move on.
Everyone is still kickin'. The world isn't buying the sky is falling BS.
How do you know this??Those clots talk to you and told you this?? Again you claim to know what is real and what isn’t. LOL. Mr. Wizard, are you? You can’t say how you know this. You profess to know a lot. Live in your fantasy world. You’re really not worth the effort.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
Yeah, doc? And God gave you an asshole so you can shove yours there.

Biden Covid Czar: “God Gave you Two Arms” to Get your Covid and Flu Shot (VIDEO)​

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
How do you know this??Those clots talk to you and told you this?? Again you claim to know what is real and what isn’t. LOL. Mr. Wizard, are you? You can’t say how you know this. You profess to know a lot. Live in your fantasy world. You’re really not worth the effort.
I know what's reality. The only place the sky is falling is on your links. Meanwhile a billion vaccinated people are going about their business as usual. I haven't seen anyone in the corner sucking their thumb accept those on this forum.

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I know what's reality. The only place the sky is falling is on your links. Meanwhile a billion vaccinated people are going about their business as usual. I haven't seen anyone in the corner sucking their thumb accept those on this forum.
You have no idea what reality is. Only what you’ve been told. You’ve already forgotten when your globalists gods “war gamed” this a year prior. Because you don’t read. But it was just coincidence.

Remember when Ban Ki Moon, UN head honcho, said a decade ago “we needed a pandemic to secure global governance”? Of course you don’t. You don’t read and don’t pay attention.

Get your two annual “boosters”. Submit to your Malthusian doctrine. You and GG should make a date of it.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Except for the ten million that died. I know eight people died from the jab.

kyhunter99

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2014
Still in the kitchen Ky
Again its 5.45 Billion vaccinated. Not 'a billion.'
But anyway... scientifically... I am aware of a type of disaster (besides autoimmune issues) that could biologically and theoretically occur a few years down the line as a result of say.... cells producing malformed protiens which then go on to accumulate in the organs causing catastrophic amounts of deeeeaathhhhh... Amyloids! Stay tuned to find out!

Oh, and also they are in trial phases for mrna flu vaccines, hybrid covid/measels vaccines (they put a spike on a measel?), and mrna rsv vaccines. If anyone wants to sign up... weird how those went into trial phase and now we are having publicized 'surges.'
Good for stock holders?

Last edited:

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY

I know … I know and can already hear it … “you can’t believe the MSM”, but there’s a reason they’re “mainstream”. It’s where most rational people get their info, not from far right internet blogs and half wit social media postings.

Latest posts