Vaccine

Regulator623

12 pointer
Nov 16, 2006
Eastern Kentucky
The trusted news initiative TTNI is very real and extremely dangerous to our republic.
Years ago my wife worked in the newspaper business here locally until they started being bought out by the big corporations. They would get daily national talking points from AP as fillers to replace the local new articles. She quit the business once she figured out they were all being ran by liberal democrats pushing an agenda.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.

I know … I know and can already hear it … “you can’t believe the MSM”, but there’s a reason they’re “mainstream”. It’s where most rational people get their info, not from far right internet blogs and half wit social media postings.
MSN is as bad as the rest but I don't know why people just blindly believe any media outlet. Look around. People aren't dying from the jab. I guess some just have too much time on their hands and are WAY more gullible than I imagine.
Either that or some people just like to be mad. Throw ignorance in there and there's no hope for some.

mwbyler

Fawn
Apr 24, 2022
soon to be Ky
MSN is as bad as the rest but I don't know why people just blindly believe any media outlet. Look around. People aren't dying from the jab. I guess some just have too much time on their hands and are WAY more gullible than I imagine.
Either that or some people just like to be mad. Throw ignorance in there and there's no hope for some.
People aren't dying from the jab??? seriously....you are in denial and neither myself or anyone else is going to snap you out of your denial,carry on ............

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
People aren't dying from the jab??? seriously....you are in denial and neither myself or anyone else is going to snap you out of your denial,carry on ............
Yes, Seriously!!!

I’ve posted before, my immediate family is 100% vaccinated and boosted, including this years Covid and Flu boosters, from my 6 year old grandson to my 85 year old father, and ALL in between and NONE of us know anyone that had other than mild flu like symptoms, little alone DIED, from getting vaccinated, and I doubt anyone here does either.

grouseguy

12 pointer
Dec 9, 2001
Phillips, WI / Grayson, KY
Agree … Mostly.

The MSM is mostly correct … period. The far right blogs, media, etc. … AREN’T, … again, period.

The rest, from “Look around”, … SPOT ON!!!

Latest posts