Vaccine

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I dont take every story on the Internet as gospel when it comes to Covid vaccine injury just because it fits my opinion. But to disregard it totally, just because it fits your opinion is crazy....

I know, you took it and are fine. Your family took it, they are fine. Everyone you know took it, they are fine... But your circle, along with mine is a finite number. To ignore, or say that Covid vaccine injury or death does not exist, is not feasible.

And, the fact that no "long term" effects have ever been studied is UNDISPUTED.
No one said it didn't exist. I'm just poking fun at all of the exaggeration that some here are lapping up like a thirsty dog.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
Exactly. But Booster Boy knows, magically, he's just right. He's got a magical stick he waves over it. I've told him before read (not that he can) these using his discretion because one thing is certain...his corporate owned and paid for MSM will only sell the globalist narrative. They want you dead...less to control with less population. It's for their father, Satan.
Don't forget your flu vaccine EC. It's recommended for the elderly.

wolverine1

12 pointer
Oct 19, 2004
breckinridge county
Most of this thread is out on a weak limb. People always want something/someone to blame to make themselves feel good.

Have at it.
Don’t agree with “ out on a weak limb”
Totally agree with assigning blame…

I’m not “blaming” anyone for my decisions, just stating my opinions.

Good day sir.

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
Don’t agree with “ out on a weak limb”
Totally agree with assigning blame…

I’m not “blaming” anyone for my decisions, just stating my opinions.

Good day sir.
I don't have a problem with that and I don't take offense. Never met anyone with the exact same opinions on everything as me. Doubt I ever will.
It sure as hell isn't my wife.

Gforcetrivers

12 pointer
Sep 23, 2016
Burkesville
Typi
Exactly. But Booster Boy knows, magically, he's just right. He's got a magical stick he waves over it. I've told him before read (not that he can) these using his discretion because one thing is certain...his corporate owned and paid for MSM will only sell the globalist narrative. They want you dead...less to control with less population. It's for their father, Satan
Typical Liberal. Just like GG. 120 thinks because his family didn’t experience side effects all reports of side effects are propaganda. Same thing with FBI snooping on Carter Paige they didn’t snoop in him so our 4A is safe and reports are bogus. Same thing with Trannys dancing at library’s for children it’s wasn’t their children so it doesn’t matter and never happened. That’s the difference between Conservatives and liberals. If one loses their rights we all lose liberals like GG and 120 don’t see it that way.

Latest posts