Vaccine

Tankt

12 pointer
Dec 26, 2019
Kentucky
Are you sure? GG likes his every other post, and some days most on a bad/good, good/bad day.

120 makes some sense if you read between the lines. Basically ya'll Give him shit bc he isn't a Trump fan boy. Trump puts his foot in his mouth daily. That's is not open for debate. It turns some people off. Again, not open for debate. If he had some tact....any at all...he would be our current POTUS

aaronc

12 pointer
Jul 21, 2009
Leitchfield
Most give 120 shit because he seems to love it, and stirs it.;) @Tank Message wouldn't quote.

I'll give'em Trump hits some people wrong,...not my problem. However,..when we're just not shootin the bull and anything solid is posted that is suspicious ( Like a military Dr/surgeon blowing the whistle ).......it's all ignored. Trump aside..there is plenty of threads on him. This is the vax thread....but whatever.

yote hunter

12 pointer
Oct 30, 2004
bullitt county
I think I might agree with you on that but it's not the "deniers" you think.

Let me pull an EC on you.

HMM thats strange .Are party affiliations marked on death certificates now?

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I think I might agree with you on that but it's not the "deniers" you think.

Let me pull an EC on you.

Yeah. Trump got about 300,000 more votes in 2020 from two counties in Arizona than Lake got this year. Both had Election Day problems.

Your links are about 1.5 on 100 scale compared to EC’s. It will be EC’s

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
Yeah. Trump got about 300,000 more votes in 2020 from two counties in Arizona than Lake got this year. Both had Election Day problems.

Your links are about 1.5 on 100 scale compared to EC’s. It will be EC’s
Yet you are denying the results. Keep thumping your chest while the votes don't add up and the real/rest of the world doesn't give a damn.
Try to learn from the mistakes....if you can.

slobear

12 pointer
Nov 20, 2014
Trump town, USA
I'll give'em Trump hits some people wrong,...not my problem. However,..when we're just not shootin the bull and anything solid is posted that is suspicious ( Like a military Dr/surgeon blowing the whistle ).......it's all ignored. Trump aside..there is plenty of threads on him. This is the vax thread....but whatever.
Nailed it. This is shot thread and thankfully scumbags job interviews are a ways out.

Latest posts