What about McConnel

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
You gotta hand it to them, the DemocRAT leadership runs circles around the Republicans as far as playing political chess smh.

That's because Mitch the Chinese Bitch won't bite the chop stick that feeds him.

Last edited:

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
This guy right here shows you the KY votes and further exposes our RINO's!

I copied that video link and sent it to some friends but when you click on it, you get a notice that says, "This page isn't available."

So I went to his website through the above video and sent it out but when you click on that link, you get a notice that says, "This Channel does not exist."

The only way I can get to his site is by going to YouTube first and then searching for "Patriot Point with Lee Watts." And yes, I did check my spelling on the links that I sent out and it was correct in both cases .... just doesn't work.

I really hate it because the more I hear from this guy, the better I like him. I'm surprised that he doesn't have more subscribers and it's a crying shame that he lost in the primary to that pathetic RINO, liberal slug, Brett Guthrie.

Going to dust off my tinfoil hat and say, "Somebody is doing all they can to keep Lee Watts from being heard." And I think he really needs to be heard, especially here in Kentucky. He's needs more exposure; he's earned it and we need thousands more like him.

Last edited:

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
The guy in my neighborhood who lives up the block from me is running for reelection. I can't wait until he knocks on my door again to ask me about getting his vote. First thing I'll ask him is 'why don't you answer emails (which are actually provided on the legislature's website)?" And probably conclude with, "I'm done with you RINOs".

EC

12 pointer
Jul 13, 2003
Louisville, KY.
I copied that video link and sent it to some friends but when you click on it, you get a notice that says, "This page isn't available."

So I went to his website through the above video and sent it out but when you click on that link, you get a notice that says, "This Channel does not exist."

The only way I can get to his site is by going to YouTube first and then searching for "Patriot Point with Lee Watts." And yes, I did check my spelling on the links that I sent out and it was correct in both cases .... just doesn't work.

I really hate it because the more I hear from this guy, the better I like him. I'm surprised that he doesn't have more subscribers and it's a crying shame that he lost in the primary to that pathetic RHINO, liberal slug, Bret Guthrie.

Going to dust off my tinfoil hat and say, "Somebody is doing all they can to keep Lee Watts from being heard." And I think he really needs to be heard, especially here in Kentucky. He's needs more exposure; he's earned it and we need thousands more like him.
He has the same videos on Rumble.

Buzzy

10 pointer
Oct 15, 2013
The guy in my neighborhood who lives up the block from me is running for reelection. I can't wait until he knocks on my door again to ask me about getting his vote. First thing I'll ask him is 'why don't you answer emails (which are actually provided on the legislature's website)?" And probably conclude with, "I'm done with you RINOs".
Categorize this under things that will never happen, except in your head.

00noturkey

12 pointer
Oct 31, 2011
High Grove
th

I really hate it because the more I hear from this guy, the better I like him. I'm surprised that he doesn't have more subscribers and it's a crying shame that he lost in the primary to that pathetic RINO, liberal slug, Brett Guthrie.

thanx, i been wanting that name. Lee Watts