WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

Meatstick

12 pointer
Oct 25, 2013
Washington County
Pulled my little swisher down in the holler today. It gets hairy getting a tractor down here, so I usually use the swisher and buggy instead. That little machine impresses me every time I use it. It was head high horse weeds and trash this morning. Jumped a few deer and a few cow snakes that were pushing 15' it looked like. They throw that head up high when they're trying to get out of Dodge.
PXL_20220702_163109989_copy_907x1612.jpg

JR in KY

12 pointer
Jan 25, 2006
The Occupied South
I melted down 3 times today working on electric fence so I can run the cows across the highway soon.
My skinnyass wife went up the Creek with me the first time and we got about half done there. Came home took cool shower, rested and went back at IT 2 more times.
Tried to bushog, but the old bushog broke a weld and has to be repaired.
But. It was a good day and we got a sprinkle of rain just now. About 0.1 inch, but that's better than Zero.
The little Blue Dot is about like the Sahara Desert.

Just Try to keep a fence next to This Creek.

No Cook Out for me.

Last edited:

ribsplitter

Cyber-Hunter
Jan 19, 2004
Greenup, ky, USA.
I melted down 3 times today working on electric fence so I can run the cows across the highway soon.
My skinnyass wife went up the Creek with me the first time and we got about half done there. Came home took cool shower, rested and went back at IT 2 more times.
Tried to bushog, but the old bushog broke a weld and has to be repaired.
But. It was a good day and we got a sprinkle of rain just now. About 0.1 inch, but that's better than Zero.
The little Blue Dot is about like the Sahara Desert.

No cook out for me.
We put 400' of posts in for fence today. I guess we will put wire on it tomorrow or Monday. It was a hot sonofamother and I'm wore slap out. We got our 0.1 at 7 am this morning.