WHAT have YOU been doing Today??

Dark Cloud

12 pointer
Aug 14, 2009
Lawrence Co.

Trying to get this little guy sprung out of the hospital. Born day before yesterday. Finally landed at his house. He had a Rough Delivery...has a broken collarbone and Mom sure ain't feeling well yet.
Name is "Jasper" but I have named him Jesco after Jesco White of WVa.
Nothing in the world ,more peaceful than a baby asleep,I hope he heals good ,and the mom ,mends fast.

3PointSlayer

6 pointer
Aug 3, 2021
Between The Bridges

Trying to get this little guy sprung out of the hospital. Born day before yesterday. Finally landed at his house. He had a Rough Delivery...has a broken collarbone and Mom sure ain't feeling well yet.
Awful cute little fella. Hope him and his mother has a quick recovery.

Feedman

Cyber-Hunter
May 28, 2003
In the basement

That is awesome JR.

Hope the little guy an mom recover quickly

KYote-Krusher

12 pointer
Jan 12, 2006
South Central Kentucky
Got 'er flipped. Top is now the bottom.

Was a little impatient and only ran the exhaust into it for about 25 minutes; when I stuck a flaming piece of cloth in it (at the end of a 20' limb) it tried to blow but by then, there wasn't quite enough oxygen in the mix ... it still made a noise that sounded like a jet engine revving up. 😲

Me and my buddy were high tailing it, but when it did die down, I decided it was safe to weld and proceeded without further incident. It helps if you're about half nuts! 😜

tankresize.jpg

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
On the couch sick. This is why I always tell her I'd rather just stay home vs go somewhere where there is a bunch of people. She's sicker than I am. Not Covid.

JR congrats on your grandson, praying for a quick healing for him and his momma.

HuntressOfLight

12 pointer
Nov 23, 2019
Guarding my lovely bluebirds
It's pyrotime...
20221202_113957.jpg

20221202_113738.jpg
20221202_112756.jpg

I have decided to commandeer this cauldron and aquire many more, setting them up like a drumset for outdoor cooking. Beef stew and chicken noodles soup are soon to be in the making with this one...trying to beat the rain...

Found some shrooms, while hunting for cooking wood.

20221202_114944.jpg

20221202_115030.jpg

Last edited: