What if!

xbokilla

12 pointer
Jun 28, 2012
No offense to anyone when I say this. As a matter of fact you have my respect and admiration. But I don’t see how anyone works full time into an old age. My dad went hard at it until he was like 64 then continued to do side jobs for years. He’s tougher than me! I’m 49 and consumed by the thought of retirement. I know I’ll still do a few things to make a little extra but can’t wait until I don’t have to work.

Oldrook

6 pointer
Jul 19, 2020
Soky
The first 48 is an awesome show. The first ones where they showed the actual bodies were the best. Pre blur outs. If I had to do it all over I think I would have went the direction of Biologist or Meteorologist. Something outdoors. Feel like I’ve missed a lot of time with Mother Nature over the year

120+

12 pointer
Aug 22, 2006
You can't get there from here.
I thought about that seriously in high school.
Until my anatomy teacher showed me some pictures. Nope. It's not fine ones coming in to see you.. they going to have a problem lol.
Just look up blue waffle lol
I haven't googled it, and I usually google everything I haven't heard of, but the term "blue waffle" gives me such a scary mental picture that I've decided to just stay content in my ignorance. I don't want to scar my mental picture of tuna tacos for life.

Little FR

12 pointer
Nov 10, 2021
West Kentucky
All I’ve ever wanted to do is farm.

My dad worked hard his whole life so he could afford to farm full time upon retirement. My brother is doing the same. That’s my plan as well. I don’t really think there is any way I could have done it full time as a career. Especially when emus tanked 😝

Carl

12 pointer
Dec 1, 2003
Western Kentucky
Your a good man Carl!
I will never have grand kids but if I did I would of done anything to keep them safe, that speaks volumes of the kind of man you are!
If I hadn't gotten them, they would have lived in the projects. They would have been knocked up at age 13 or younger. and on drugs. I would have a lot of grandkids, most of them high yellers. At least now they have a choice to pursue the American Dream.

Latest posts