Working Dogs Thread

Rob DeHaven

10 pointer
Apr 19, 2006
on the road
Hey I just started a facebook page and pretty much all I post on it is pics and videos of working dogs or hunting stuff. If interested look it up. I'm not a big social media person but I had some clients that wanted me to do the facebook thing.

HuntsItAll

8 pointer
Jan 23, 2009
A hunters paradise
885F0303-F4F8-4D6C-8677-4E7344014C05.jpeg
My lab Introducing the GSP pup to some water fetching in the creek!!!

bigpuddin43

12 pointer
Feb 21, 2007
bucktown
wish it wasn't so hard to post pictures on here. introduced my 8.5 week old lab to water last weekend and she jumped right it. was doing 10 yard swimming retrieves within minutes.

Drahts

12 pointer
Apr 7, 2015
KY
Geesh...when Packers is ordered in there he cant get in fast enough pretty near rolls it over!
My Draht is the same way. Just bought a momarsh field house blind and was working him on it in the yard yesterday. I almost unzipped back door for fear of him blowing it out as hard as he was going into it and turning around.

Tman6493

8 pointer
Oct 28, 2013
Louisville
My Draht is the same way. Just bought a momarsh field house blind and was working him on it in the yard yesterday. I almost unzipped back door for fear of him blowing it out as hard as he was going into it and turning around.
That’s why it’s butted up to the couch. It took him a minute to figure out I wanted him to turn around and face out the same way he went in. He wanted to go all the way through.

Just a heads up on the momarsh I left mine outside a few to many nights and I never staked it down into the ground so from his power of launching off of it just last week he broke the back legs completely off at the welds. I think I can rig up some type of screws to make it usable for training but as far as hunting it’s broke. Expensive lesson learned

Latest posts