Wyden's Plan - Let's see how much support he gets from fellow democrats

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
Wyden is a democrat from Oregon who chairs the Senate Finance Committee. He introduced a measure yesterday that would tax only those who have assets of over $1 billion or income of over $100 million for three years in a row. A tax that will - initially - impact only the super rich.

The democratic party is funded by the super rich. It is now the party of the super rich - and these are the very folks that Wyden's tax plan would impact. Significantly.

The Republicans should support this measure with all their might....It would further divide the democrats and would help bring to light the true allegiance of the major democrat voices in Washington.

High Rack

12 pointer
Dec 21, 2009
in the hills
Americas cash cow is the working stiffs, last year during the Covid mess the goobers still pulled in over 4 Trillion from the surfs. Brandon and Co can go after the job creators to "pay their fair share", but they will cut the flow into the coffers and tell you it worked.

Nock

12 pointer
Sep 9, 2012
Butler co
If you confiscated the wealth of every billionaire in the country it would finance the country for like 7 months I read once, I’m sure much less today. The country’s bills are paid for by the working class middle crust.
Yeah they said this would only effect about 700 individuals.

timer

12 pointer
Feb 20, 2013
La Grange
I heard this afternoon that Nancy had responded to the proposal with an emphatic "Hell no!" early this morning. She - and her demo-cronies who use all their power to benefit the super-rich - didn't even let the proposal see the light of day.

Goes to show who she is working for....

Latest posts